Craig Thomson

Totally shocking again yesterday. I dont even think he was pretending to be neutral.

Had a wee look at his stats when reffing the Old Firm and they make interesting viewing

Celtic games reffed = 20

Celtic wins = 16 (80%)

Celtic draws = 3 (15%)

Celtic losses = 1 (5%)

Points per game = 2.55

Celtic Yellow cards = 30 (1.5 per game)

Celtic Red cards = 0

Gers games reffed = 17

Gers wins = 6 (35%)

Gers draws = 8 (47%)

Gers losses = 3 (18%)

Points per game = 1.53

Gers Yellow cards = 30 (1.76 per game)

Gers Red cards = 4 (a sending off in 24% of games)

The variances are absolutely astonishing and no other current SPL referee comes anywhere near the sizeable difference.

:sherlock:

i can remember 2 of these sendings offs. Novo against hibs which he had no complaints. And whittakers sheer stupidity against the tarriers which i was extremely annoyed at him for. Im pretty sure Broadfoot should have walked in a game last season but didnt when he brought Mcdonald down. Ad say Thomsons one of our better referees

i can remember 2 of these sendings offs. Novo against hibs which he had no complaints. And whittakers sheer stupidity against the tarriers which i was extremely annoyed at him for. Im pretty sure Broadfoot should have walked in a game last season but didnt when he brought Mcdonald down. Ad say Thomsons one of our better referees

Would agree with you on Novo and Whittaker but that doesnt tell the whole story does it. It doesnt show who else deserved to walk for similar challenges.

JVOH on Amdy Faye was every bit as bad that day and i think that was the same day Robson elbowed Dailly in the coupon in the first 2 minutes. Then there is Diamonds yesterday.

If you were at the game yesterday and still believe he is one of the best then im shocked to be honest. His performance was an utter disgrace yesterday. Embarrassing.

My friend knows him very well... and it is well known he is a Rangers fan... I know his record doesnt show you but I assure you it is true

Im very surprised about that but have no reason to doubt you at all and take it at face value. There is always the argument that referees over compensate to try and remove an labels of bias (tu)

Just wish Conroy, Smith and Gollum had the same ethos :lol:

i've always thought he was a rabid one, but the overcompensation could be right.

Either way he's made a lot of poor and inconsistant decisions. Much like every other ref in the country.

Had a chuckle when i heard a tim on a radio phone in moaning about 2 decisions in Rangers favour and two that celtic should have got completely ignoring the hundreds of decisions they have had in their favour in recent times.

My friend knows him very well... and it is well known he is a Rangers fan... I know his record doesnt show you but I assure you it is true

Im very surprised about that but have no reason to doubt you at all and take it at face value. There is always the argument that referees over compensate to try and remove an labels of bias (tu)

Just wish Conroy, Smith and Gollum had the same ethos :lol:

Yes I am very surprised but I know for a fact my mate has been to many a dinner party with him... Still think he is shocking though... :mutley: