The Gio Di Stefano Thread

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is Reid rich and influential?

He's avoided prosecution for war crimes, that's pretty influential. Also given the position he held within the government I would imagine he made a pretty penny from the military industrial complex.

May be wrong but is not also a member of Opus-dei? That's money and influence all in one.

Frankly I think Declan and Brendan can expect to have their clubs shady dealings exposed for all to see, which will be ironic considering all the conspiracy pish they like to spout.

Whatever they accuse us of is usually what they are doing. All through their history.

I just don't know what to make of this guy. Well I do, he's mental, but as long he is fighting our corner then I will back him. He is asking questions that need to be asked, even if it's just to prove it wrong and let us move on.

He may not be qualified but he knows law better than me and has a platform to ask questions so let him get on with it.

I hope he is on to something though, let us clear our name of all the shit they have thrown and will continue to throw at us.

Come on you mad mental bastard!

If he pulls this out the bag I think Murray's knighthood should be transferred to him!

This is the letter he sent, as shown on the site he features "The Onine Publishing Company";

Mr Cyrus R. Vance Jr

Office of the District Attorney New York Count

One Hogan Place

New York N.Y.

USA

BY URGENT FAX: +12123354390

16th July 2012

Dear Cyrus

THE RANGERS FOOTBALL CLUB PLC/DUFF & PHELPS

I attach a copy of a letter I have today sent to Mike Dolan at Duff & Phelps in New York regarding specific allegations involving the above public company in England of which I am a shareholder.

You will note that the clear and precise allegations are one of fraud and the manner upon which an esteemed firm placed itself in a position of trust and obtained substantial benefits. I have to say that Lord Hodge at the Court of Sessions in Edinburgh also expressed concerns at the ‘conflict of interest’ issues but as per my investigation the matter is far deeper rooted.

The corruption and mannerism upon which many seek to annihilate Rangers Football Club so quickly leaves an odour of something extremely suspicious. I can only but cite your words in the Kenneth Starr case who as you know I advised to plead guilty “Kenneth Starr systematically defrauded his friends, family, and business associates out of tens of millions of dollars through phony deals, repeatedly abusing the trust of those who believed he was an upstanding businessman.”

This case is facsimile in that Duff & Phelps were first and foremost the advisors to Craig Whyte and even assisted him with the formation of certain companies, used monies from the company for substantial professional fees, and used their position of trust to ultimately become the Administrators thus ensuring that they were in a position to erase any traces of fraud.

Whilst in the Kenneth Starr case the fraud was perpetrated on wealthy individuals, which certainly was a mitigating factor (but not excusing factor) in this case many small time investors in the company have been clearly defrauded.

Whilst there is indeed I am told a police enquiry by the Strathclyde Police in Scotland I hold little confidence that those truly responsible will ultimately pay the price for their alleged crimes.

The United States of America hold jurisdiction (a) because Duff & Phelps are registered in your County and more important there are fellow company shareholders that are resident in the US whose shares are now worthless.

I am thus asking that you treat this letter as a formal initiation of a complaint of fraud and that if necessary, and I am aware of your capabilities, leave no stone unturned including seeking extradition warrants from those responsible for this on day to day people and supporters of a club that has been in existence since 1872 as an association and 1899 as a corporate body.

If you need copies of my documents and social security number to log the criminal complaint please let me know and I will send by return.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards

Giovanni

THIS STORY HAS NOT BEEN VETTED BY CNN.

This is just an iReport and comes from these people in the link below, allegedly. One of whom seems to be an dancer from Italian TV in the 1970's. Another Croatian guy is the 'Easter European' Editor.

Refrain from clogging up the board with this complete balderdash. :sleep1:

complete balderdash