Pompey on the verge of liquidation

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wouldnt of batted an eye lid to be honest but knowing what their supporters are going thru im gutted for them. If they do go bust tho does that mean that their could potentially be a spot in england up for grabs? Surely the leauge one chairmen would look at how much at how much money the spl have lost and they could have a money spinner?

Off the point but reading that letter, "...kept finding more debts to the point he magically produced the 75% he needed to stop HMRC liquidating the club", why couldn't we have found a debt, or taken out a new debt before we went into administration so that HMRC weren't as big a creditor?

Obviously a shame for Pompey, there fans have had just as bad a time as us.

Surely that would've been a case of digging a deeper hole for ourselves? Would've just put us in a worse position, and delayed the inevitable IMO.

Regarding Pompey though, its incredible the situation they find themselves in. To successfully get themselves out of administration, basically with a clean slate and the find themselves in this position again just 2 years later shows serious mismanagement. You would think one administration would be the boot up the arse to make sure your running your business right in the future.

Certainly hope that's the case for us. After everything we've went through, you hope that the people behind the scenes never allow our club to be run as recklessly again.

A great bunch of fans. Went to Fratton Park a couple of times, shite games and a shite stadium, but the fans were simply fantastic, and absolutely gutted for them. Went down in my Rangers scarf and was very much welcomed. I sincerely hope they don't go to the wall, their fans deserve so much better (tu)

I've always hated Portsmouth - I hope they die to be honest and completely go out of business once and for all.

I know their situation is similar to ours, but if septic's or aberdeen's situation was the same as ours no one would feel any sympathy for them.

Hurry up and die pompey!

I've always hated Portsmouth - I hope they die to be honest and completely go out of business once and for all.

I know their situation is similar to ours, but if septic's or aberdeen's situation was the same as ours no one would feel any sympathy for them.

Hurry up and die pompey!

Because they've done nothing but hate and try to hurt our club.

What have Pompey done to inspire such feelings from yourself?

Hurry up and die pompey!

Horrible

• 2 weeks later...