Pompey on the verge of liquidation

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't really keep up with football other than Rangers could someone sum up how similar their situation is to ours?

If they do actually liquidate it will be interesting to see how hard they get it in comparison to us, without having half a country wanting to put the boot in.

I don't really keep up with football other than Rangers could someone sum up how similar their situation is to ours?

If they do actually liquidate it will be interesting to see how hard they get it in comparison to us, without having half a country wanting to put the boot in.

As far as I can see, they are not liquidating, expect to sign a shitload of players on Monday, have a £4m wage budget for the season (probably more than twice the League 1 average) and have shifted 8k season tickets.

Forget the media, the FA and Football League helped Pompey. The latter, financially! We got fined. You really would struggle to make it up.

But then with regan being more of a puppet than Punch and Judy, what do we expect?!

It would appear that you did just make it up.

29 points deducted for entering administration on three seperate occasions.

£7m of broadcast payments and transfer fees withheld to pay other clubs money they wete owed.

Parachute payments witheld in order to pay off their former owner.

Fines for non-payment of wages and for disciplinary matters on the field of play.

• 2 weeks later...