Law Is A Total Coward.

Swanny13

He was the best midfielder today IMO. Really harsh on him. It's a shame the Falkirk young lads where better than all of them though

No chance! Law is push and an imposter, never a Rangers player. Hutton played better than him.

No chance! Law is push and an imposter, never a Rangers player. Hutton played better than him.

Not much in it, thought Hutton did great these last few weeks but struggled tonight, mainly down to the pitch and our inability to keep hold of the ball. Murdoch was poor, Vuckic was poor but I'll put that down to the pitch and the fact Murdoch is still a young lad. Hutton and Law where average, especially seeing as we decided to bypass the midfield entirely like we've done over these last few years. But he works hard, he isn't a Gattusso or a souness, he's a box to box hard worker with decent ability and would be better utilised is a system that actually uses our midfielders rather than the aimless punts we've reverted back to after two good games - baffling

He was the best midfielder today IMO. Really harsh on him. It's a shame the Falkirk young lads where better than all of them though

The faintest of praise as our whole midfield is gash.

Law is a fuckin disgrace and,under normal circumstances,would have been chased out of Ibrox a while back.

Not much in it, thought Hutton did great these last few weeks but struggled tonight, mainly down to the pitch and our inability to keep hold of the ball. Murdoch was poor, Vuckic was poor but I'll put that down to the pitch and the fact Murdoch is still a young lad. Hutton and Law where average, especially seeing as we decided to bypass the midfield entirely like we've done over these last few years. But he works hard, he isn't a Gattusso or a souness, he's a box to box hard worker with decent ability and would be better utilised is a system that actually uses our midfielders rather than the aimless punts we've reverted back to after two good games - baffling

You nailed it with the 'bypass the midfield entirely' bit.

Mohsni & Smith back - more lumpball than we've seen in weeks.

No wonder we look so shite.

Back to Law, thought he had our best run of the night, only thwarted when the recipient of his pass did something stupid.

The faintest of praise as our whole midfield is gash.

Law is a fuckin disgrace and,under normal circumstances,would have been chased out of Ibrox a while back.

Tonight you're right, our lack of urgency and quality made it easier for him to show up a little better, but he'd be far down the list for me for the people to go, starting with the entire coaching team, then in order it'd be

Foster

Simo

Faure

Jig

Black

I'd also let Boyd go as we really don't play to his strengths, all before Id let Law go. Again - faint Praise undoubtedly, but he'd develop under a good set up I reckon

Tonight you're right, our lack of urgency and quality made it easier for him to show up a little better, but he'd be far down the list for me for the people to go, starting with the entire coaching team, then in order it'd be

Foster

Simo

Faure

Jig

Black

I'd also let Boyd go as we really don't play to his strengths, all before Id let Law go. Again - faint Praise undoubtedly, but he'd develop under a good set up I reckon

Whoever comes in as manager has one hell of a job.

In reality when can you see us challenging for the spfl title????

I'm so bloody sick.

You nailed it with the 'bypass the midfield entirely' bit.

Mohsni & Smith back - more lumpball than we've seen in weeks.

No wonder we look so shite.

Back to Law, thought he had our best run of the night, only thwarted when the recipient of his pass did something stupid.

Agreed, Law needs break as well I reckon, played every game and playing in the Rangers midfield is probably the hardest midfield role in the country, you've got Foster or Faure as an outball, Jig behind you incapable if giving you the ball quicky, and when you get the ball, forward options are limited, either a long ball to Daly or a shite easy ball to boys like Aird,

Whoever comes in as manager has one hell of a job.

In reality when can you see us challenging for the spfl title????

I'm so bloody sick.

I genuinely think we could challenge for the top division title if we supplemented our team with a decent coaching set up within a year of being back in the division.

Why we didn't play this team in div3, under a good coaching set up we'd be challenging upon arrival IMO

Bell

Sinnamon Zal Mcgregor Wallace

Hutton Murdoch

McKay templeton Macleod

Clark

I genuinely think we could challenge for the top division title if we supplemented our team with a decent coaching set up within a year of being back in the division.

Why we didn't play this team in div3, under a good coaching set up we'd be challenging upon arrival IMO

Bell

Sinnamon Zal Mcgregor Wallace

Hutton Murdoch

McKay templeton Macleod

Clark

Sadly, McLeod is away.

That has to be one of the weakest and cowardly performance this clown has ever produced for us.

Total shitebag.

Do you not think if the manager didn't play the long ball game maybe Law would have been play making instead of chasing shadows, I think we need to lay off the players until a good manager is in position.

I agree that he is a coward; any time he has the chance to tackle or intercept he slows down to ensure that there will be no contact. He prefers to pass the ball back rather than take a chance which is made worse when we can see he has the talent to run with the ball and take shots at goal. Lack of bottle and lack of effort in so many games but starts every game.

Agreed, Law needs break as well I reckon, played every game and playing in the Rangers midfield is probably the hardest midfield role in the country, you've got Foster or Faure as an outball, Jig behind you incapable if giving you the ball quicky, and when you get the ball, forward options are limited, either a long ball to Daly or a shite easy ball to boys like Aird,

A break may be the answer - he certainly seems to have lost the knack, even, of getting into that position at the top of the box from which he can get in one of his trademark 'curlers'.

All the opposition seem able to get him into his wrong foot.

There was a time midway through the second half, where Boyd did a good bit of hold-up work at the left hand corner of their penalty area.

He seemed to hang on for an eternity (while I was screaming 'where's Smith'!) before Law popped into the frame (with Smith a very distant second).

Seems to have got flitting in and out of a match to an art form.

Bit of a poor man's David Platt - if he wasn't scoring, what WAS he doing?