Brutally Honest.

Clemdog

Does it surprise you that our own Management team, who are self proclaimed Rangers fans, can sit for 75 minutes and think nothing needs to be changed in that game?

There is something fundamentally not right about that. Albeit player power, I don't know, but that cannot be down to inability to change a match.

Our whole Club needs turned around and I for one cannot wait for next Friday for some change and I hope it brings with it a new footballing philosophy. Anyone would be better than the current mince.

I'm fed up of being outplayed by utter dross that are so far below our wage bill and facilities. Sadly the setting was set years before McCoist took charge as some sort of level of acceptance and it sickens me.

How every pundit, opposing manager and majority of fans can see our obvious flaws yet nobody at Rangers can is petrifying. (td)

Does it surprise you that our own Management team, who are self proclaimed Rangers fans, can sit for 75 minutes and think nothing needs to be changed in that game?

There is something fundamentally not right about that. Albeit player power, I don't know, but that cannot be down to inability to change a match.

Our whole Club needs turned around and I for one cannot wait for next Friday for some change and I hope it brings with it a new footballing philosophy. Anyone would be better than the current mince.

I'm fed up of being outplayed by utter dross that are so far below our wage bill and facilities. Sadly the setting was set years before McCoist took charge as some sort of level of acceptance and it sickens me.

How every pundit, opposing manager and majority of fans can see our obvious flaws yet nobody at Rangers can is petrifying. (td)

See the thing that worries me is that you say next Friday will bring change as we need a new football philosophy, the football philosophy we see now is the dying remnants of the David murray, paul murray, Dave king era and yet we have to trust these guys who will now be our saviours to change this.

We are watching the chickens coming home to roost with our lack of foresight for youth development, management style, coaching staff and short term ism..... All put in place from a board that included king an murray.

God help us

Its got to start at the top. Our board are a farce. Everytime I see or hear McDowall on TV or radio, I could smash it. Too honest for his own good. Should be trying to give the impression that he is enthusiastic, keen, eager and trying. Everything about him is negative. From his demeanor, his body language to what he says is negative, I really dont want to be here.

Its hard for players to be up for it when the leader acts the way ours is. At the same time, these should be pro athletes. They should have a pride in their own fitness levels and performances. It will be interesting to see if any of them can turn around their careers at Rangers under a new manager

See the thing that worries me is that you say next Friday will bring change as we need a new football philosophy, the football philosophy we see now is the dying remnants of the David murray, paul murray, Dave king era and yet we have to trust these guys who will now be our saviours to change this.

We are watching the chickens coming home to roost with our lack of foresight for youth development, management style, coaching staff and short term ism..... All put in place from a board that included king an murray.

God help us

How many of our eras do you define by non-exec directors? SDM certainly led the strategy for many years, and various CEOs were involved. And on the park, these were very successful times, let's hope there can be a replication of that success with the new regime.

I think everyone has downed tools now, most of the focus is on the boardroom and these cunts think they only have to turn up to justify picking up the wage.

They've tarnished the Rangers jersey and McCoist and his fellow jokers have tarnished the Rangers hotseat, what a proud history of managers we had and now look at it, it's like pass the parcel bomb.

Not one of these cretins should have their contract renewed, not one, take note King, the fans won't come flocking back until this pish is sorted.

I think everyone has downed tools now, most of the focus is on the boardroom and these cunts think they only have to turn up to justify picking up the wage.

They've tarnished the Rangers jersey and McCoist and his fellow jokers have tarnished the Rangers hotseat, what a proud history of managers we had and now look at it, it's like pass the parcel bomb.

Not one of these cretins should have their contract renewed, not one, take note King, the fans won't come flocking back until this pish is sorted.

The only thing I back mr king on is he one day, way back then, he said, for the gers to be successful and survive this admin, a rich beneficiary would need to be prepared to come in and finance at least a 30 million shortfall to build us at a loss and get us back where we belong. I waited and waited on his move and over the last few years, he's let me down. I hope he can get control and really look after us even though I hate the cunts that have protested and embarrassed us. There's more than one way to skin a cat and all these folk have done is listen to their Fenian friends on ways to oust a board. Embarrassing the majority in the process. Should have bought them out instead of hurting the team while starving them out.

The only thing I back mr king on is he one day, way back then, he said, for the gers to be successful and survive this admin, a rich beneficiary would need to be prepared to come in and finance at least a 30 million shortfall to build us at a loss and get us back where we belong. I waited and waited on his move and over the last few years, he's let me down. I hope he can get control and really look after us even though I hate the cunts that have protested and embarrassed us. There's more than one way to skin a cat and all these folk have done is listen to their Fenian friends on ways to oust a board. Embarrassing the majority in the process. Should have bought them out instead of hurting the team while starving them out.

I agree with regards to the boycotts, I think there's a lot who just aren't going because of the pish on the park as well though.

I would like to know why he said he wouldn't buy shares on the open market then proceeded to do just that, was it Sarver who scared him?

I just hope King sets about building a stronger Rangers for the future as opposed to chasing celt*c, the latter is what I feared from his ten in a row interview.

Not the time to split hairs though, he paid up, called this EGM, and the bastards are crumbling as each day goes by, hopefully we are feeling a bit more upbeat this time next week.

McD is out of his depth and has no clue how to fix it. He is sticking with Ally and the same old routine. Rangers improved against Hivs because of forced changes but McD is clueless on how to improve the team. I think we are stuck with it until the summer and then we will see reconstruction- new manager and back room team, new squad and hopefully a new way of doing things on and off the park. My fear is the board (whoever they are) will go for someone with Rangers links and the old boy network will bring in another dud.

I hope the board are brave and bring in someone who can point us in a new direction with youth and talent.

Every single Player who came in and has played all season should go now.

Except Hutton, Wallace and McGregor.

The youth boys should be in now and these imposters including the coward Law must go now.

Take Black and the rest of them with him.

Had enough of management state McCoist brought and lots of us said he should have went after Malmo/Marribor.

Enough is enough now ad those big payed duds are absolutely obnoxious at Fitbaw and have no ball control and cannot pass on the deck.

Shocking state of affairs and it better change now.

Management and coaching needs to change now.

Lazy obnoxious Twats the lot of them.

To be brutally honest this end game has been coming for years not just the past3/4/5 but further back.When WS was brought back to "steady the ship " and promptly spent 20 odd million to steady the ship and beat the mighty spending teams like St Mirren,Motherwell etc no one cared about the long term outlook for the club.No fuck that we were the mighty Rangers no need for long term youth development,different training techniques,tactics no we didn't need any of that.Let everyone else do the scouting and development and we will go in when all the hard works done and open the big Rangers cheque book.Look at the team Ally took over from Walter with the exception of Mc gregor the rest were brought into the club at great expense but did anyone question SDM or WS no not at all as long as we were winning nobody gave a fuck what him and the rest were doing behind the scenes at boardroom level.Now we are in the position of no management worth speaking about on or off the park,no scouting system but no point if you don't have a management team with the balls to play some possible younger talent scouted anyway,and no money to buy our way out of the shit and "steady the ship " again.We and that's all of us have played our part in the downfall of this great old club by our short sightedness,lazy work ethic,greed for instant success and its now come back to haunt every one of us.Thats the brutal truth if we all want to be honest about the great club we are all supposed to love so much.

To be brutally honest this end game has been coming for years not just the past3/4/5 but further back.When WS was brought back to "steady the ship " and promptly spent 20 odd million to steady the ship and beat the mighty spending teams like St Mirren,Motherwell etc no one cared about the long term outlook for the club.No fuck that we were the mighty Rangers no need for long term youth development,different training techniques,tactics no we didn't need any of that.Let everyone else do the scouting and development and we will go in when all the hard works done and open the big Rangers cheque book.Look at the team Ally took over from Walter with the exception of Mc gregor the rest were brought into the club at great expense but did anyone question SDM or WS no not at all as long as we were winning nobody gave a fuck what him and the rest were doing behind the scenes at boardroom level.Now we are in the position of no management worth speaking about on or off the park,no scouting system but no point if you don't have a management team with the balls to play some possible younger talent scouted anyway,and no money to buy our way out of the shit and "steady the ship " again.We and that's all of us have played our part in the downfall of this great old club by our short sightedness,lazy work ethic,greed for instant success and its now come back to haunt every one of us.Thats the brutal truth if we all want to be honest about the great club we are all supposed to love so much.

We had scouts when Walter Smith was in charge, and when Ally first took over. That was ripped up when Charles Green dumped the individuals and didn't replace them.

As we saw with the promising younger players we had, those with any future left when we newco-ed.

We are where we are right now because we have not been able to invest in the infrastructure either through lack of funds or negligence. We did however manage to invest in jumbo screens.

We had scouts when Walter Smith was in charge, and when Ally first took over. That was ripped up when Charles Green dumped the individuals and didn't replace them.

As we saw with the promising younger players we had, those with any future left when we newco-ed.

We are where we are right now because we have not been able to invest in the infrastructure either through lack of funds or negligence. We did however manage to invest in jumbo screens.

You forgot the WIFI

However we progress we must live within our means with prudent management on and off the field

The Flo days have gone and we should be looking at Bosman signings and loan players until we get back on our feet

With our player wage bill surely we can attract enough quality to get us competing in the top league whilst building from within

BUT we need someone who can not only motivate and manage but also put in place a proper scouting/coaching team to bring through players wanting to play for The Rangers

My point is if the club had been run properly years ago and built future teams on a long term youth development using clubs like Ajax as a blueprint then the fucking chancers like Green,Whyte etc would have been no where near the front door of Ibrox never mind sitting in the directors box.Our own greed for instant lazy success brought about our own downfall by overspending on players to win a league that paid you next to fuck all for winning it.How could we possibly justify 12 million for Flo to play against who Kilmarnock,Hibs ffs .im no accountant but even I can work out that if your paying out 30 million on players wages,running costs for the club etc etc and getting back 2 million for winning the SPL and whatever other shit money was there well sooner or later the shits going to hit the fan.

The youth boys should be in now and these imposters including the coward Law must go now.

Had enough of management state McCoist brought and lots of us said he should have went after Malmo/Marribor.

Enough is enough now ad those big payed duds are absolutely obnoxious at Fitbaw and have no ball control and cannot pass on the deck.

Management and coaching needs to change now.

Why single out those 3? Huttons been ok for last few matches but he never managed to become a regular here in the last 6 years. Is he ever going to contribute long term to us winning the top league? I can't see it tbh.

Wallace hasn't kicked a ball for 18 months now, he put his tools away and has refused to bring them back out. He has been as guilty as the rest for being dreadful. He has went from being the best left back in the country to probably not even in the top 10-15 left backs now. He spat the dummy out when the club tried to offload and hasn't came out his wee mood since.

McGregor i give you, deserves more time.

Also, every player under 22 should be kept on, we have some excellent kids coming through and it would be silly to tar them with the same brush as the imposters.

I personally can't see anything changing until after the EGM. We may be stuck with these clowns for a while longer yet.

Step one in this needs to be a management team, and then the Board should back off. If a new manager can get something out of any, some or all of these players then they should be free to go for it. I do not believe a total clear out has to be the only way, although I am not dead against it.

It is possible a different manager and style could still see a future for: Bell, Zaliukas, McGregor, Law, Hutton, Templeton, Aird, McKay, Boyd, Clark, Daly, Wallace, Murdoch, Gallagher, and a host of other younger players. It totally depends on who it is and how they want to play.

As others have said , a new management team is needed now . We have to assume , we'll make the playoffs , so , in essence , all we are asking them to do is beat two ( or maybe three ) teams over two legs . No mean feat , but certainly doable if we can bring someone in to start kicking arses and remind these players what playing for Rangers is all about , before we stagnate even further.

Who do we bring in ? I don't know . We may need a clear out of players , but even if we do , what calibre of replacements can we really afford right now ? So the important part is getting the right management team in. While not picking Strachan in particular , he's the type of manager we need - someone who can take an ordinary squad of players and make them punch above their weight on a regular occurance , not only compete against stronger teams , but get results against them .

Like I say , I don't know who that is , but we need him now before this season is a total write off.

We have been discussing this situation since 2012 and lots of us did not want Mcoist and his mob in charge.

We wanted a proper Football Manager capable of Training and motivating a Coaching system that utilised youth and Experienced Players together.

A mixture but no they brought the useless clown McCoist and there were losers who defended him from RAT RSA UOF and other minimal fan groups who don't know what type of Football is required.

We used to have Coopers, Baxters, Henderson's, Griegs, all Scots who could play football and skillfully pass along with control on the chest instead of jumping up meandering the baw back up to the opposition.

We have no one who has skill or control along with strength.

We require a Manager who is capable of this and dedicated to it too.

Not like McCoist who loved the Karaoke machine and Bar.

Clown of the highest Order.

Management and coaching needs to change now.Hutton's never Rangers class to slow.

Why single out those 3? Huttons been ok for last few matches but he never managed to become a regular here in the last 6 years. Is he ever going to contribute long term to us winning the top league? I can't see it tbh.

Wallace hasn't kicked a ball for 18 months now, he put his tools away and has refused to bring them back out. He has been as guilty as the rest for being dreadful. He has went from being the best left back in the country to probably not even in the top 10-15 left backs now. He spat the dummy out when the club tried to offload and hasn't came out his wee mood since.

McGregor i give you, deserves more time.

Also, every player under 22 should be kept on, we have some excellent kids coming through and it would be silly to tar them with the same brush as the imposters.

I personally can't see anything changing until after the EGM. We may be stuck with these clowns for a while longer yet.

We'll these clowns should be dropped then.

They can see it I think, bud.

The vast majority of them aren't that thick, however, they will never admit to it.

Players won't ever acknowledge being utterly shite; either in relation to the type of wages they are on, or just in general.

The management responsible for this clusterfuck, and for bringing the majority of our mince in; they won't admit that they have done more damage to us than anything the MM or the cunts at Sweet Fuck All central could have ever managed to achieve.