Boycott of tuesday's game

bears fan

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They should ask themselves why we found ourselves short of cash! (convenient time for a boycott anyway with the game on TV).

Usual seat in the SJ Stand beckons. I'm getting behind the team, because despite what goes on in the boardroom, it's all about our team. That's football, that's Rangers.

I for one hope they continue with their protests as it will only end one way and that is a ban. Had they gone about all this in a different manner they might have had more support but they blew it and i for one want to see the back of them.

They should ask themselves why we found ourselves short of cash! (convenient time for a boycott anyway with the game on TV).

Don't agree with boycotts at all, but I suspect they did ask that question and the answer was one incompetent board after another intent on making completely unfathomable decisions!

Do you think they'd have boycott if the team was playing well, the finances were in order and the club was being run the way an institution like Rangers deserves to be run?

By the way the question is hypothetical because I know the answer!

Don't agree with boycotts at all, but I suspect they did ask that question and the answer was one incompetent board after another intent on making completely unfathomable decisions!

Do you think they'd have boycott if the team was playing well, the finances were in order and the club was being run the way an institution like Rangers deserves to be run?

Where has boycotting got them? Nowhere! They could have gone about this in a whole different way and got more of the support behind them. I bought my season ticket and will never boycott the team, and certainly not on the say so of a couple of grown men acting like 12 year olds.

When smith was winning the second time around they had protest flags up saying we deserve better most supporters around me were shaking their heads wondering what it was all about.

they are an odd lot who want fame and money(red&black scarves&tops) off a Rangers support who are getting tired of them.

AH They are chasing their tail. How can they boycott a boycott ? They are welcome from over the road (city) plenty of seats available from the green seat brigade.I think that is where a few of the agitators came from. YOUR CLUB WANT YOU BACK. Your team needs you and there are plenty sitting on the fence ready to jump to the dyke you can have them they are not welcome. Mission fail. WDDWA. WATP.

Gloryhunters. SOS/UOF/UB/RST all these scum should be banned. The rest of us are happy to get on with it and look to the future, while these rhebel tarriers are still wanting to cause Rangers problems while funding every other club.

Any boycott or protests will be laughed at.

The war is over, so continuing their futile struggle is going to lead to a lot of very cold nights for them.

The vast majority of the fans wanted stability in whatever form it took. They have that now and there will be no appetite for chasing away a billionaire who wants to buy the club.

As time goes on, any remaining rebels will drift back and lose interest in the sons of stupidity. I predict Houston will find a new mission to try and keep his position, now he's lost this battle.

Do they really think that, with the premiership, euro football and OF games looming, folk will want to keep agitating for the crook ?

Why dont we start our own supporters group? Unlike the Union Of Fannies Who Dont Actually Attend Games, the Sons Of St Mary, or The Union Bairns, this group will actually be composed of Rangers fans.

We could meet at Ibrox stadium every other Saturday, only criteria to join is that you actually support Rangers FC, no membership required, just support the team you love without trying to push your own agenda, or trying to become some celebrity figure like Dingwall or CH tries to do.

Oh wait that group already exists, and theres about 40,000 more of them than any other "fans" group combined. Its just that this group, the fans who actually support Rangers, and continually ignored.

Why wud you when it's the first time we can see hopefully someone coming in to run our club and take it back to were it shud be.

And yes he will make money from it that's what happens in business .

As long as he does not try to mess with our history and our crest .

Hopefully a decent crowd for tues looking forward to it.

Would they have been 'boycotting' if it was Celtic in the cup tomorrow instead of St Johnstone?

No thay have seats in te Green seat brigade section. I think they have been over here trying to convert SOS or is that where they came from in the first place.Tell them to get back over the dyke.

The fact that they called off the boycott for Armed Forces Day and there was still about 15,000 empty seats shows that most fans dont give a toss what the SOS or UFOs say.

I get the feeling that they're going to continue this boycott no matter how well Ashley does. how long will this continue? and will the sheep who have no backbone and sing 'sack the board' just for the sake of it continue to boycott also?

Whi is it always cup games they do this for when the attendance is usually shite anyway?

Is it because they think folk are daft enough to think it's because of them and not the fact we have had piss poor crowds in cup games since I can remember.