Just had a look @ hearts fixtures

chipster

Their next four games are against four of the best sides in the league. Rangers,QoS,Raith & falkirk. Now considering they'll be inactive for the best part of a fortnight & that two of their 1st choice back line will be missing for a least 2 of those games. Wilson (hamstring) patterson (straight red 2 match ban). I think the tide could turn in our favour. Thought?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

even 1 defeat against QOTS, Raith or Falkirk would be a start. can't see us beating them at Tynecastle unfortunately

Even one draw before we play them ( assuming we win our three games) would mean we go into that game knowing if we win it we go top. They've been under no real pressure yet it'll be interesting to see how they react.

even 1 defeat against QOTS, Raith or Falkirk would be a start. can't see us beating them at Tynecastle unfortunately

If we have a full squad, providing the manager plays his strongest 11..ie in the right

positions there is no reason we won't beat hertz.

The worrying bit in all that is the managers role in the team selection. :pipe:

I think we can. I think they were quite lucky at Ibrox. We were very wasteful

I am optimistic we can beat them at Tyncastle. We were both shite just us more so, just from the first half we could have won 3/4-0. Who makes a sub straight after a goal in the 90th minute for a defender anyway. We seem to be better away from home anyway

I am optimistic we can beat them at Tyncastle. We were both shite just us more so, just from the first half we could have won 3/4-0. Who makes a sub straight after a goal in the 90th minute for a defender anyway. We seem to be better away from home anyway

Foster was injured and had to come off at the end of the match so was subbed,

I think they might bottle it at Tynecastle too. They aren't use to the pressure of winning leagues but we certainly are.

Id rather wye came through the next 4 with 12 points nevermind wondering where hearts will fuck it up

True. But us winning our next four games won't put us top of the league if hearts don't drop something before then. Let's get to the top of league asap and see how they get on doing the chasing.

I think they might bottle it at Tynecastle too. They aren't use to the pressure of winning leagues but we certainly are.

Play with 10 men and pack the defence or get someone to stand in front of the ball until the player was in position.

what pressure have the likes of law, black, daly, mcgregor etc faced in winning a league

boyd miller and mcculloch are the only 3 players we have that have truly faced pressure in winning a title (im not counting smith and foster because one was a loanee at the time and the other was the physio's best mate)

This.

Folk on here seem to think hertz are wonderful but in reality they are fkn shite.

they are currently 7 points clear of us (played a game more i know) and are still undefeated in the league this season having played us once at ibrox and hibs twice, all this while having a wage bill probably around 40% of what we are spending

if that makes them fucking shite as you put it, then just what would you describe us so far this season

they are currently 7 points clear of us (played a game more i know) and are still undefeated in the league this season having played us once at ibrox and hibs twice, all this while having a wage bill probably around 40% of what we are spending

if that makes them fucking shite as you put it, then just what would you describe us so far this season

They were lucky to beat us at Ibrox and lucky to draw last night. They will tire and they will drop points and when they do we need to be there to lap it up.

I see a huge improvement in our team with Kenny Miller and I think he has a real presence and shows real enthusiasm which seems to rub on to others.

I still hand on heart think we will win this league by a large margin.

They were lucky to beat us at Ibrox and lucky to draw last night. They will tire and they will drop points and when they do we need to be there to lap it up.

I see a huge improvement in our team with Kenny Miller and I think he has a real presence and shows real enthusiasm which seems to rub on to others.

I still hand on heart think we will win this league by a large margin.

they werent lucky to beat us at ibrox, come on now, and as for tiring and dropping points, why wont we suffer the same, given that ian black was tired 3/4 of a way through last season against part timers

plus kenny miller played the first game against hearts and it made no difference, we were stinking that day and stinking against hibs in the cup and against falkirk until we got a wee break

cuffing dumbarton 3-0 is one thing, but we need to be much better in bigger games, and so far the team havent shown us fuck all to say that they will be much better than previous performances