Lowest Ibrox Attendance in 20 years.

WATBB

Tonight's attendance expected to be under 10,000. The lowest crowd at Ibrox in over 20 years.

I hope you're happy with yourselves Sons of Struth, and the Union of Fans too. Utter embarrassment, Scotland's biggest club, Scotland's biggest supported club, being ruined by these arseholes.

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tonight's attendance expected to be under 10,000. The lowest crowd at Ibrox in over 20 years.

I hope you're happy with yourselves Sons of Struth, and the Union of Fans too. Utter embarrassment, Scotland's biggest club, Scotland's biggest supported club, being ruined by these arseholes.

You think 40,000 aren't there because of the SOS and Uof? Behave ya riddy

You think 40,000 aren't there because of the SOS and Uof? Behave ya riddy

Attendances for midweek cup games in the past few years, have been around 25,000/30,000. So the fact there's a significantly lower crowd; Them speaking their shite has obviously had an effect.

Clown.

Attendances for midweek cup games in the past few years, have been around 25,000/30,000. So the fact there's a significantly lower crowd; Them speaking their shite has obviously had an effect.

Clown.

I know what the crowds are ya cock socket