Semi-Final Tickets!

North Rd

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes

I also think Rangers could create a precedent by doing so that would ensure healthier crowds for similar games in future.

If we don't' get the scum then the club should offer priority for the final to people buying a ticket for the semi to ensure a big support.

I agree with the sentiment. However, if we draw Dundee Utd in the semi and they take 15k tickets and we get the rest, what happens when we get a smaller allocation if we get to the final v the tarriers?

Everyone knows at the start of the season that if they want tickets to cup semis and finals, they need to tick the box on the CCS.

Why should someone who went tonight get a ticket over someone who went to the QP, ICT or Falkirk game? Or someone who went tonight because it was Premier League opposition get one over a ST holder who forks out hundreds if not thousands over the season but didn't bother going tonight for whatever reason?

Interesting point.

I don't have a season ticket. I was made redundant in June (leave my job tomorrow) so I could not justify a season ticket when I have 3 kids to clothe and feed. But I was there on Tuesday. Do I get priority over a season ticket holder who didn't ticket the cup boxes?

Let's be honest, the club could make all of this much easier by simply saying priority goes to those who buy the tickets, on a sliding basis i.e. priority to those who went to all the games, next priority to those that went to all but one, etc.. The only drawback could be with people who pay at the gate as their tickets will not be registered against their name.

Why should someone who went tonight get a ticket over someone who went to the QP, ICT or Falkirk game? Or someone who went tonight because it was Premier League opposition get one over a ST holder who forks out hundreds if not thousands over the season but didn't bother going tonight for whatever reason?

See my post. Some people can't afford to fork out for a season ticket, but I fully agree on the number of games attended which is an entirely different matter.

I always see the season ticket argument, which is one I don't agree with for the simple reason there are some I know who simply do not go to any cup games unless its a big one so to speak. Why should they have any priority over guys who could be going to every cup game but don't have a season ticket? Base it on attendance, no more, no less.