*****The Official Rangers Ladies v c*ltic Match Thread

govanblue

Rangers Ladies v c*lt*c.

Toryglen Regional Football Centre (Next to Hampden), Glasgow

Sunday 4th November, 2pm

RangersMedia are the official sponsors of this match, and if that’s not worthy of its own thread, I don’t know what is. (tu)

Ticket Prices:

1. Sponsors’ Fund Members, their friends and family – FREE ENTRY - PM govanblue
  2. RangersMedia Members, their friends and family – HALF PRICE
  3. Normal Punters - £4 Adult / £2 Concession / Kids: Free

Mrs Eagle’s Rangers Charity Shop will also be on hand for you to snap up some of her last available goodies. :21:

So I urge all Rangers fans to make their way there. Just mention RM or the fund to get your free entry for you and yours. (tu)

As sponsors we will be providing 2 mascots for the game and we also get to pick the POTM.

What are the odds that it’ll go to Midfielder Natalie Ross, already sponsored by RM? :D

92c17923af0fe915fbb205b0e8b3cb7b_XL.jpg

No pressure on Natalie, but her sponsorship is coming up for renewal soon. ;)

Top Goal-scorer Suzanne Mulvey (sponsored by a friend of the Fund) has been on good form recently too, so is also in contention – but counting against her is the fact that her sponsor thinks it’s more important to go to Las Vegas than to cheer Rangers Ladies on to an historic victory! Boo! :D

Rangers Ladies Twitter page:

https://twitter.com/RFC_Ladies

Yeah you can wait till January - you might get a ticket.

Or you can have a bit of the action today...

RangersLadies

@RFC_Ladies

We're delighted that once again @RangersMedia will be our match sponsors this weekend against Celtic #battlefor2nd

Kevin Murphy

@kevinmurphy06

Excited for the @RFC_Ladies v @CelticFCWomen tomorrow. 2pm ko toryglen (indoors) get along and support the team #battlefor2nd

https://twitter.com/RFC_Ladies

Final Score: Rangers 2, them 1

:21:

Well done to the Rangers Ladies for an excellent performance and an excellent season.

That's them secured 2nd place in the league, which is their highest position ever - until next season. ;)

They were so good today that we couldn't decide the Player of the Match - so we chose two - Erin Cuthbert and Suzanne Mulvey. (tu)

We also took the opportunity to award Natalie Ross with the RM Ladies Player of The Year Award. (tu)

Move of the match was definitely the mid-half strip off, but I'm not going to tell you about that - you should've been there!

Oh and a big thank you to the Rangers Ladies Squad for their generous gift to our mascots of four tickets for the next Mens' League Game (v Falkirk) :thumbup:

RM's Mascots with (L to R) Joint POTM Suzanne Mulvey and Erin Cuthbert and RM POTY Natalie Ross.

LadiesPOTY2_zps3969ef85.jpg

(And sorry to spoil your fun, but I photoshopped the Broxi masks on - the girls weren't really wearing them.)

Also, a big thank you to Mrs Eagle's Rangers Charity Shop who donated some lovely Rangers Rings and Pendants for the 3 players. :thumbup:

first time seeing the ladies today,well worth going along to see,some pretty decent football played,good game,good company and even my wee lass seemed happy to be there

You were so engrossed in the game, you didn't even notice me lifting your Sponsors' Fund Tenner. Cheers! (tu)

@RFC_Ladies: Thanks once again to @RangersMedia for sponsoring today's match. They have been a huge support to women and girl's football here at Rangers

That's nice to hear. (tu)

I have to say that in all my dealings with the Rangers Ladies, they have fully epitomised what it is to be a Ranger. If only the men could follow their example.

Anyway, hopefully the Fund Members will agree that this has been a good use of our money, in which case, I'll start budgeting for next season's Ladies Sponsorship (The Ladies Season starts Feb/March) (tu)