Broxi Bear/Family Section

Going to be a proud Dad at some point in the next few weeks when I take my wee girl to see the World Famous Glasgow Rangers for the first time. Im thinking about getting family sect tickets, but is there really much different between the family section and other parts of the ground, I havent sat there for a few years and usually dont get into Ibrox until just before kick off, is there anything pre-match for kids in the family section? And is Broxi bear there? Shes really looking forward to seeing him.

And what the fuck ever happened to Roxi and Boris? Did Roxi do a runner on Broxi?

Going to be a proud Dad at some point in the next few weeks when I take my wee girl to see the World Famous Glasgow Rangers for the first time. Im thinking about getting family sect tickets, but is there really much different between the family section and other parts of the ground, I havent sat there for a few years and usually dont get into Ibrox until just before kick off, is there anything pre-match for kids in the family section? And is Broxi bear there? Shes really looking forward to seeing him.

And what the fuck ever happened to Roxi and Boris? Did Roxi do a runner on Broxi?

Roxi has a wee cooncil flat in Bearsden. Broxi has visitation rights. :)

Roxi has a wee cooncil flat in Bearsden. Broxi has visitation rights. :)

I heard she got sick of Broxi going out on the lash and getting lifted every weekend

_wsb_260x340_broxi.jpg

heres a wee pic of Roxi and Boris for any who dont remember them.

2jfdhjm.jpg

Did a thread a while back for my niece

In the Govan rear & was treated like a Princess, boys from Cresta loyal gave up seats, she came home with bands,badges, plenty swearing but she knows bad words are not for wee girls

Bouncy was her highlight, that and booing dundee hivs