Whos your English team?

Pedro

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortuntaely, mine's is Newcastle :( liked them since the first Keegan era, been on a good few nights out there including my stag weekend and been to St. James which is a pretty decent stadium considering what it is currently hosting!

same here my favourite player was faustino asprilla and it was my first ever strip!! only been to one match though :(

Unfortuntaely, mine's is Newcastle :( liked them since the first Keegan era, been on a good few nights out there including my stag weekend and been to St. James which is a pretty decent stadium considering what it is currently hosting!

same here my favourite player was faustino asprilla and it was my first ever strip!! only been to one match though :(

i used to have a Newcastle strip with Shearer on the back. Never really supported them though.

I followed Blackburn for some unknown reason when they got into the Premiership and also have a soft spot for Bolton as I have family down there. Dont really have a proper English team though as I dont really care that much now if either gets beat.

Do have an irrational hatred of Arsenal though so tend to support whoever plays them.

Same here. Had to send a letter to someone when i was in 2nd year at school, to see if we could get anything free, and seeing as they had just been promoted to premiership I chose them. Got a few autographed posters and things off them, so have followed them ever since