Whos your English team?

Pedro

ive developed quite a liking for Hull city now

Quite the glory hunter then (tu).

what have hull won?

Bit odd you start declaring your liking for them since they've moved into the EPL in the first time in their history.

Don't worry , It happens every year. Still pisses me off though.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what have hull won?

Bit odd you start declaring your liking for them since they've moved into the EPL in the first time in their history.

The only English football i watch is premiership football, so i don't think its odd at all really that i start liking them after they moved into the prem. Plus they don't really have any arseholes in their team and have a good support so i think thats got me liking them as well. Also im a big fan of geovanni, he is a cracking player.

what have hull won?

The only English football i watch is premiership football, so i don't think its odd at all really that i start liking them after they moved into the prem. Plus they don't really have any arseholes in their team and have a good support so i think thats got me liking them as well. Also im a big fan of geovanni, he is a cracking player.

It happens every year , A team comes up into the EPL and does well and get an abundance of " supporters " from no-where.

Happened with Wigan a few years back when they had a great start to the season. Its a prime of example of being a glory hunter , so give it a rest eh ?.

what have hull won?

It happens every year , A team comes up into the EPL and does well and get an abundance of " supporters " from no-where.

Happened with Wigan a few years back when they had a great start to the season. Its a prime of example of being a glory hunter , so give it a rest eh ?.

Where have i said i support them?

Ive said i have developed a liking for them, doesn't mean iam going to follow all their results, buy their merchandise, go to their games.

I hope they do well, if you have got a problem with that then thats you're problem.

what have hull won?

Ive said i have developed a liking for them, doesn't mean iam going to follow all their results, buy their merchandise, go to their games.

I hope they do well, if you have got a problem with that then thats you're problem.

Ok :lol:

what have hull won?

Ok :lol:

:harhar: