Man U mega motivated to win at Ticpark

as they can qualify for the next round by winning there not to mention the small point of revenge for last time :craphead:

SAF said: "The result of the next game at Celtic Park is crucial for Celtic's hopes of going through. But we've got to go into it knowing a result there gets us into the next stage.

"Our aim was always to get through to the knockout stages. It's between ourselves and Villarreal at the top now and we have to go there in our penultimate game.

"So if we win at Celtic Park it will give us that chance to get to the top of the group."

I'm glad Villarreal didn't mess up against Aalborg and almsot guarantee Man Utd that top spot. I want them to go to Parkhead needing that victory and show no mercy. I'd love to see Celtc getting a second hammering at home this season.

Alborg must take so much heart from scoring 3 goals in El Madrigal and that must spur them on when they come to play septic again. I know it would be better for us if septic dropped into the UEFA Cup and had a lot of extra games to play, but the shame of getting only 1 point from the CL is just too good to miss :mutley:

Alborg must take so much heart from scoring 3 goals in El Madrigal and that must spur them on when they come to play septic again. I know it would be better for us if septic dropped into the UEFA Cup and had a lot of extra games to play, but the shame of getting only 1 point from the CL is just too good to miss :mutley:

I don't think it would be that much better for us anyway. Celtic never make it past January in Europe anyway but their performances always drop off towards the tail end of the season when they don't have as many games. It's been true of at least the last 3 seasons. Besides you just know that if Celtic had a run in the UEFA Cup that the SFA wouldn't pile up the fixtures like they did with us.