Are the mhanks near the CL record

soulboy

Where was it Olympiakos won?

Please dont tell me it was against us! I thought it was Panathinaikos who humped us.

Who cares anyway.....another fruitless expedition for the provos last night. :lol:

Where was it Olympiakos won?

Please dont tell me it was against us! I thought it was Panathinaikos who humped us.

Who cares anyway.....another fruitless expedition for the provos last night. :lol:

sure it was against werder bremen 2 seasons ago if memory serves me right they won 3-2and the way Aalorg played last night away hopefully they'll hump the mhanks at home as well

Fewest number of wins away from home

Since the inception of the Champions League in 1992, Celtic FC have played 26 games away from home, including qualifying rounds and won just 3. However excluding the qualifying rounds, in the group and Last 16 stages Celtic have played 23 games away from home and won 0. Indeed their last victory away from home in the Europe's top competition, excluding qualifying rounds, came in the first round of the old European Cup in season 1986/87, a 1-0 victory over Shamrock Rovers of Ireland. This record is the worst of any team that has played in the group stages of the UEFA Champions League more than once.

Checked on a stats site and Celtic do hold the record for away defeats in the CL but Olympiakos hold the record for games without an away win which is about 30 so the mhanks not to far away from the record. It was against Werder bremen that Olympiakos finally got their first away win but it was last season not 2 seasons ago which meant werder went into the uefa cup which we then knocked them out.