Scottish / League Cup Final 2014 Venue?

rfc_watp

Final will be at Ibrox or brendanbau depending on who reaches final. If both are in it toss of coin decides venue. Been done twice and we won both matches one at our ground and one at there place

correct sir.

Under no cercumstances should Ibrox be used, if we fail to make it and the mhanky mob do they will want use of our magnificent stadium. After the way we were treated we owe no one any favours. We owe Scottish football and the bodies that run it nothing and we owe every club who has a chance of the final nothing. We should make it clear that Ibrox is off the table and if Celtic do get there then they are in trouble. Won't use murrayfeild and apart from the mhanky mob and us their is no other stadium. So I say fuck the revenue, we will not take their scraps at the table. They fucked us big stylen and shafted us not once but twice when they decided they wanted us again the bullied everyone and gave us no say. Tell them when all the money is paid back they stole and the sfa pay us our legal costs and their legal costs they forced us to pay. They according to the court should have paid all expenses but hey forced us to pay them and still imposed the ban. They wanted a war and I am in no mood for kissing and making up with our enemy's anytime soon. Keep as much money you spend on football this and every other season for Ibrox. Give Rangers a bigger percentage of what you normally spend on football and that leaves less for the rest. Charity begins at home and no one else is gonna look after us.

Haha.

I seem to remember the last time Hampden was redeveloped we played 50-50 (more or less) split at Ibrox/their place. I remember a game where they had the Broomie and Govan stands. I guess it would be the same, whoever is drawn home being home.

Don't worry, I took my wet wipes for my seat (it was, remarkably, still there) at the next game.

I was in the Copland Rear for that, what a noise there was. Durrant robbing Shitey Galloway to set up Hateley's goal. We were down to 10 men as well.

Under no cercumstances should Ibrox be used, if we fail to make it and the mhanky mob do they will want use of our magnificent stadium. After the way we were treated we owe no one any favours. We owe Scottish football and the bodies that run it nothing and we owe every club who has a chance of the final nothing. We should make it clear that Ibrox is off the table and if Celtic do get there then they are in trouble. Won't use murrayfeild and apart from the mhanky mob and us their is no other stadium. So I say fuck the revenue, we will not take their scraps at the table. They fucked us big stylen and shafted us not once but twice when they decided they wanted us again the bullied everyone and gave us no say. Tell them when all the money is paid back they stole and the sfa pay us our legal costs and their legal costs they forced us to pay. They according to the court should have paid all expenses but hey forced us to pay them and still imposed the ban. They wanted a war and I am in no mood for kissing and making up with our enemy's anytime soon. Keep as much money you spend on football this and every other season for Ibrox. Give Rangers a bigger percentage of what you normally spend on football and that leaves less for the rest. Charity begins at home and no one else is gonna look after us.

And breathe........

I'm sure there were 2 games in and around the space of a wk or two and he scored in both games more or less identical to the other

Gliding through the middle of the park and lashing the baw away :uk:

Also still waiting on Goat coming in a blowing a gasket at thought of an old firm game in Edinburgh :lol: