3rd Div grounds and capacities

Ii think it will be hard to get tickets for away games apart from q.p we will get roughly 2k, .there will be at least 4-5k travelling to away games its going to give the police a headache and we will be bumping in to other fans on a Saturday .

I seriously doubt it. On a side note, Queens Park used to be the biggest team in Scotland and am quite sure when they first started, they went a number of years without losing a game, winning everything. Anyone know what happened to them? And dont just say, it was because we came along, I genuinelly want to know what happened to a massive Glasgow club, that Partic Thistle are now bigger than.

not sure but it might have a lot to do with them retaining their amateur status thus losing out on better players.

not sure but it might have a lot to do with them retaining their amateur status thus losing out on better players.

Thats what others have said. They're still amateur to this day, so I'm willing to accept that as an answer. Wonder what thing would've been like today had they went professional? I couldn't see three huge Glasgow teams anyway.

Thats what others have said. They're still amateur to this day, so I'm willing to accept that as an answer. Wonder what thing would've been like today had they went professional? I couldn't see three huge Glasgow teams anyway.

3? us and queen's park =2, must do better ;)

Thats why I cant wait for it. As well as it being the stadium I'm closest too, and Greenock being the most scabby fenian place I've ever been.

Yep mhanks everywhere, even got their own stinking shop. The local Morton fans hate the rhats though......