Roma Fans - UVF Banner

wullybear

I presume we are celebrating the Ulster Voulenteers of the 1st World war and not the paramilitary organisation of the 70,s & 80's ?

Yeah but what were Roma celebrating? thats what Id be interested to know.

But the sheer irony of a team from Rome with a UVF flag is hilarious! :lol:

I presume we are celebrating the Ulster Voulenteers of the 1st World war and not the paramilitary organisation of the 70,s & 80's ?

I bet its a brit :lol:

theres another special relationship fucked :rolleyes:

:lol:

It'll be due to fighting the fascists and pseudo-fascists, since they're generally a left-leaning support.

That's why lefty Empoli have a soft spot for us and our British identity, as seen in my avatar. I distantly know a couple of leftyy-tims who are outraged by this link, which pleases me so much more than a tad. :D

It'll be due to fighting the fascists and pseudo-fascists, since they're generally a left-leaning support.

That's why lefty Empoli have a soft spot for us and our British identity, as seen in my avatar. I distantly know a couple of leftyy-tims who are outraged by this link, which pleases me so much more than a tad. :D

Interesting,i wasnt aware of that mate

...but timmy is and he can't stand it. It f*cks up the whole effort to portray us as Nazis. As part-Italian, I have some mates who support Roma and they lean towards us, thinking that timmy is generally an obsessed wee deranged c*nt. It was hilarious the time some tim tried to generate a "special link". "F*ck off" sounds so cool when said by an Italian to timmy.

...but timmy is and he can't stand it. It f*cks up the whole effort to portray us as Nazis. As part-Italian, I have some mates who support Roma and they lean towards us, thinking that timmy is generally an obsessed wee deranged c*nt. It was hilarious the time some tim tried to generate a "special link". "F*ck off" sounds so cool when said by an Italian to timmy.

:mutley: Thats fucking brilliant mate