Tims not welcome in Manchester.

wait for it they will be painted as saints again

am still mad that some bad teddies let the side down in Manchester and gave them plenty ammunition against us

Had every Rangers fan behaved perfectly, there'd still be enough dodgy coppers and trouble-making-outsiders to have found something to stick on us.

We've had a better record of conduct than Celtic fans for decades.

Lies would still have been peddled about Manchester regardless of what happened.

am still mad that some bad teddies let the side down in Manchester and gave them plenty ammunition against us

Had every Rangers fan behaved perfectly, there'd still be enough dodgy coppers and trouble-making-outsiders to have found something to stick on us.

Lies would still have been peddled about Manchester regardless of what happened.

Exactly! And didn't they have more arrests the last time they visited than we had in Manchester. But you never hear a peep about it.

Exactly! And didn't they have more arrests the last time they visited than we had in Manchester. But you never hear a peep about it.

I believe so.

didn't know that ....totally infuriating :angry2:

didn't know that ....totally infuriating :angry2:

Yes, and that was with a tiny fraction of the support we had.

if they start rioting down there that would be brill i was down in manchester at the weekend there for a party and the ppo i was visiting say what us rangers fans say it was the manchester councils fault a bet at the celtic away end on tuesday they will have a banner about us down there ye could bet yer hoose oan it lets hope ppo dont see the funny side and start battering them for slagging there toonn

Rumour is, they are going to be welcomed with a little ditty about the famine being over.....

Where did you hear that one? Is your source reliable?

I certainly hope so. It would be interesting to see if they'd bother to email UEFA over it. I suspect they'll rationalise it as a humourous wind up with no malicious intent.

Rumour is, they are going to be welcomed with a little ditty about the famine being over.....

I certainly hope so. It would be interesting to see if they'd bother to email UEFA over it. I suspect they'll rationalise it as a humourous wind up with no malicious intent.

The Man U fans sing it to Liverpool fans apparently, so not beyond the realms of possibility Oleg.

The Man U fans sing it to Liverpool fans apparently, so not beyond the realms of possibility Oleg.

I hope they sing it and it all kicks off big time.