13 Timo Glock

14 Rubens Barrichello

15 Nico Rosberg

16 David Coulthard

17 Kazuki Nakajima

18 Jenson Button

19 Adrian Sutil

20 Giancarlo Fisichella

Hamilton can win it this weekend if he manages to extend his lead to 11 points, and is starting on pole

What's everyone thinking ?

Well it's Coulthard's second last race, and he's been providing all the comedy this season. I'd hope for his last hurrah he can take out Hamilton and take him out well!

Come on Massa!

I think I'll get up for it. I got up for last week's at 5am so 7am will feel a little like a lie in. I hope Hamilton wins but I'm not too bothered. I just hope there's rain, always make it interesting.

Hope Hamilton crashes out and injures himself, which in turn will prevent him for participating in the final race of the year.

Wouldn't surprise me if Fernando Alonso, accidentally accelerated into the side of Hamilton's car

or kovaleinnen accidentally goes into the side of massa

Hope Hamilton crashes out and injures himself, which in turn will prevent him for participating in the final race of the year.

Wouldn't surprise me if Fernando Alonso, accidentally accelerated into the side of Hamilton's car

disgusting thing to say, even if you don't want him to win :rolleyes:

Well I'm glad Hamilton won, even if it was a boring race, the way he is sometimes treated by people is disgusting and it's probably down to pure jealousy because he is such a good racer. Well done to him, if everything is ok for the final race then he could be the youngester ever driver to win a World Championship.

Well I'm glad Hamilton won, even if it was a boring race, the way he is sometimes treated by people is disgusting and it's probably down to pure jealousy because he is such a good racer. Well done to him, if everything is ok for the final race then he could be the youngester ever driver to win a World Championship.

exactly PIB.

He may be a little arrogant at times, but there's very few top sportsmen that aren't a bit arrogant - it's part of what make them so good. Hamilton has dedicated his life to racing and is rapeing the rewards (deliberate typo :lol: )

Some people have a grudge against Mclaren for the spygate scandal - but if you honestly think other teams weren't at it too then you are very naive. They were punished and rightly so for getting caught, but they and other teams have been trying to get one up on their opponents for years - it's hardly Hamiltons fault he had nothing to do with it.

Another excuse is the shite commentary which is unbelievably bias but again that's not the boys fault - it's always the same with British English sportsmen :pipe:

He's British and successful - of course British people will hate him!

We live in an odd country.

It's the same with Scottish people wanting Murray to lose because of how ferociously patriotic he is. It strikes me as absolutely fucking bizarre.