UFC 89 - Bisping V Leben

That wasn't one of the better UFC's in my opinion. Next weeks will give us a much higher standard of fighter(s):

Main card

Middleweight championship bout: Anderson Silva vs. Patrick Côté [4]

Welterweight bout: Thiago Alves vs. Josh Koscheck[5]

Heavyweight bout: Fabricio Werdum vs. Junior dos Santos[6]

Lightweight bout: Sean Sherk vs. Tyson Griffin[7]

Lightweight bout: Gray Maynard vs. Rich Clementi

[edit] Preliminary card

Middleweight bout: Thales Leites vs. Drew McFedries

Lightweight bout: Hermes Franca vs. Marcus Aurelio

Middleweight bout: Matt Horwich vs. Dan Miller

Welterweight bout: Josh Burkman vs. Pete Sell

Lightweight bout: Spencer Fisher vs. Shannon Gugerty

That wasn't a very good UFC in my opinion. Next weeks will give us a much higher standard of fighter(s):

Main card

Middleweight championship bout: Anderson Silva vs. Patrick Côté [4]

Welterweight bout: Thiago Alves vs. Josh Koscheck[5]

Heavyweight bout: Fabricio Werdum vs. Junior dos Santos[6]

Lightweight bout: Sean Sherk vs. Tyson Griffin[7]

Lightweight bout: Gray Maynard vs. Rich Clementi

[edit] Preliminary card

Middleweight bout: Thales Leites vs. Drew McFedries

Lightweight bout: Hermes Franca vs. Marcus Aurelio

Middleweight bout: Matt Horwich vs. Dan Miller

Welterweight bout: Josh Burkman vs. Pete Sell

Lightweight bout: Spencer Fisher vs. Shannon Gugerty

(tu) Deffo mate

Mikey B was awesome tonight, Leben is a tough fighter! Was chatting with him earlier and he is confirmed as a coach to do The Ultimate Fighter 9 US vs UK starting soon so he wont be fighting again for a while as he will be shooting that. Should be good, a few friends have applied to get on the UK team so hopefully they get through then it is going to be superb!!

Mikey B was awesome tonight, Leben is a tough fighter! Was chatting with him earlier and he is confirmed as a coach to do The Ultimate Fighter 9 US vs UK starting soon so he wont be fighting again for a while as he will be shooting that. Should be good, a few friends have applied to get on the UK team so hopefully they get through then it is going to be superb!!

Mikey as coach?

Mikey as coach?

Yup.

He seems to think it will be Dan Henderson as the other coach.

Mikey as coach?

Yup.

Interesting,have you seen the previous Ultimate Fighters?A.K.A.the fight at the mansion?Funny as fcuk

Mikey as coach?

Yup.

Interesting,have you seen the previous Ultimate Fighters?A.K.A.the fight at the mansion?Funny as fcuk

Yeah I have watched them from the start. You watching the current one? Junie Browning is a class 1 lunatic!!! The pranks are pretty mad, I cant believe nobody has been chucked off yet from this season!

Mikey as coach?

Yup.

Yeah I have watched them from the start. You watching the current one? Junie Browning is a class 1 lunatic!!! The pranks are pretty mad, I cant believe nobody has been chucked off yet from this season!

I get mixed up mate has the current one finished?i know the old ones are on Setanta and the new ones were on Bravo

Mikey as coach?

Yup.

I get mixed up mate has the current one finished?i know the old ones are on Setanta and the new ones were on Bravo

The new ones are on setanta now as well. With Frank Mir and Big Nog as coaches

Mikey as coach?

Yup.

Fucksake what days im well behind then :computers:

Mikey as coach?

Yup.

Friday at 10.30pm I think.

I download them as they are shown in American a week ahead (tu)

Mikey as coach?

Yup.

Friday at 10.30pm I think.

I download them as they are shown in American a week ahead (tu)

Cheers buddy ill look into that (tu)