Coisty's pals putting the emphasis on EK youth teams !

BLUEDIGNITY

Don't be fooled the set up at EK Thistle is horrendous. My dad was the assistant manager to John Brogan for 3 years until the end of last season and did a great job on limited resources, firstly avoiding relegation then gaining promotion then maintaining their position in the next league for 2 years. They then chucked it due to the amateurish set up of the running of the club and the lack of backing for players. In the lead up to last season, they spoke of this football in the community and I myself was asked if I wanted to get involved but decided against due to the other individuals involved, the whole set up was a total shambles. I just hope no ones kids go 2 this if they want their kids to have fun and develop as footballers.

Don't be fooled the set up at EK Thistle is horrendous. My dad was the assistant manager to John Brogan for 3 years until the end of last season and did a great job on limited resources, firstly avoiding relegation then gaining promotion then maintaining their position in the next league for 2 years. They then chucked it due to the amateurish set up of the running of the club and the lack of backing for players. In the lead up to last season, they spoke of this football in the community and I myself was asked if I wanted to get involved but decided against due to the other individuals involved, the whole set up was a total shambles. I just hope no ones kids go 2 this if they want their kids to have fun and develop as footballers.

So....are you for or against it? :unsure::craphead:

So....are you for or against it? :unsure::craphead:

:craphead: