1. Rangers

1. Jimmy Bell's Kitroom

55 times the Champions of Scottish Football.

6m

Leaving times for Supporters Busses, Contact Information and more...

1. Politics & Current Affairs

Discuss the more serious world issues.

Everything in the sports world that is non-Rangers related.

1.2m

Discuss the latest in video gaming

Post your coupons, tips, offers, boasts, etc.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    EllonLoyal

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
      10.2m
    • I cannot understand the performance drop. I've been involved in title challenges at amatuer level both as a player and as a organiser and well..... Once you were at the business end and had a sniff of winning - it was easy to run a team. Mood was great, everyone was willing, etc. Sure the performance would drop off if the challenge died, but until that point..... Our drop off is bizarre.
    • My point is simple…….  We need decent football players with a winning mentality that are highly motivated and competitive.    I couldn’t give two fucks if they are “Rangers men” or not. You start looking for “Rangers men “ you have immediately shrunk your talent pool. 
    • League cup final and more recently than that he scored a free kick away to Killie in the league to pull us back level in the second half, think Lawrence scored the winner shortly after
    • look at some of the players that have went abroad, lewis ferguson being the prime example there's talent in the league, but for whatever reason we dont want to buy it, I'll die on the hill that if we had bought Shankland in January we'd be a good bit ahead in the league
    • are Ayr fighting on upto 4 fronts every season? are Ayr expected to win the premier league and possible 2 cups every year? , you know exactly what I'm saying with the expectations comment your just choosing to carry on being silly. yes I live in Scotland, have done for 46 years, supported Rangers all my life, I know what myself and every other fan expects even though we all know sometimes its unreasonable, but one thing thats not unreasonable is that our tradition of winning and giving 100% is upheld no matter who plays for us, and we arent getting that in the last few years from the players, wether that means we need a Scottish core or some Rangers men or just professionals who do what their paid for is everyones own opinion.
  • Popular Contributors