Rangers will play Falkirk in the 2nd round of the Ramsden's Cup

RFC Rob

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Think the SFL1 saying no to Rangers was as much a kick back at the SFA/SPL trying to parachute us in rather than go the correct route to the 3Div.This is a chance for us to gain a good reputation in the SFL and show the Tim lovers in the SPL who the true SCUM are :21:

Eh ?.....btw its "spelt" not "spelled" you fucking asshole...Ok on reflection my choice of words were stupid..

Dont get touchy though..

The negative rep I gave you was a little harsh so I will give it back, spelled and spelt are both acceptable you can check on grammarist website or google spelled vs spelt.It seems a tad unusual for a Rangers fan to put "let the people sing" in their post.No accusation from me just my observation and getting back on topic boycott or no boycott it is entirely down to the individual feelings on the matter.

People already talking on twitter about going.

So much for the boycott.

Disgrace if you ask me.

Never will be any boycott. The usual folk will always go and the other clubs know this so can get away with anything. Too many weak supporters who just go to shout abuse.

THe power we have is considerable but it will not be used which is a shame. One empty ground would show them we have guts.

However lets hope we win because if we dont they will laugh at us even more.

Stick it to them and drub them 5 -0 cant stand any of them and they wont get my cash. Hope they go bust.

The negative rep I gave you was a little harsh so I will give it back, spelled and spelt are both acceptable you can check on grammarist website or google spelled vs spelt.It seems a tad unusual for a Rangers fan to put "let the people sing" in their post.No accusation from me just my observation and getting back on topic boycott or no boycott it is entirely down to the individual feelings on the matter.

I repeat..very stupid to have worded the way i did ....actually im getting verbal in my house for it so I understand

:blush:

Will look forward to this,,in all my life i have never hated anyone as much as that scruffy lookin fucker pressley,the cunt thinks he is a fuckin master tactician or something,he is a fuckin pie!! Get him tae fuck,,i swear he makes me want tae boak

Probably the toughest draw we could have got, hopefully we will be upto speed in terms of fitness and match practise by then. If so every chance we'll beat they cunts.

Not in favour of the boycott anywhere tbh, might get pelters for it but at the end of the day I'd rather out sing the pishy home support other teams get and get it right up them in their own patch when we pump them than not go at all.

Yeh I see the point of not giving those SPL cunts our money when we get back, but I care more about supporting Rangers than hurting them. And oh how I can't wait to see them streaming for an early exit when they realise we are back and stronger than ever.

alot of people seem to think this will be a tough game?

maybe if you consider how we played aganist Brechin as our usual standard, but it wasn't. We'll wipe the floor with Falkirk if we're anything close to a bit of form by the time the game comes around.

Eh ?.....btw its "spelt" not "spelled" you fucking asshole...Ok on reflection my choice of words were stupid..

Dont get touchy though..

In American English, spelt primarily refers to the hardy wheat grown mostly in Europe, and the verb spell makes spelled in its past-tense and past-participial forms. In varieties of English from outside the U.S., spelt and spelled both work as past-tense and past-participial forms of spell. They are interchangeable, and both are common.

you fucking smartarse. :lol::lol::lol:

BTW, Bocanegra and Edu will miss out as they will be in Mexico City. Assuming they haven't already transferred elsewhere by the 15th.

May depend on wether Klinsmann want those two starters for a "friendly" against Mexico or he would rather some them get 6-8 matches in before the

next WCQ which happens to fall around the Ramsden cup third round fixture date.