Mcgregor signs for besiktas

tbblue

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, forget him if you like, it's your loss.

EDIT: Since I seem to be getting a few knee-jerk reps down i'll fully explain what I meant

I did not approve McGregor not moving to the newco

I am disapointed with his decision.

I am merely questioning the OP who says that McGregor will be forgotten.

For a player who took us the the UEFA final and won us trophies (mind Samaras' penalty???) I just think it's untrue to say that he will be "forgotten"

Sorry, forget him if you like, it's your loss.

I feel no loss for any of them who denied us a fee in favour of an enhanced deal for themselves, morally wrong to agree something in March to the renage on in July. we all have our opinion, morality is the key thing missing in life and not just football these days!

Allen McGregor has been at Rangers since he was about 14 he stuck it out while getting loaned out to shite before breaking through to the 1st team.

Out of all the others i wouldn't call McGregor a traitor.

How do we know Green never tried to cut his wages etc?

We don't.

Besiktas, who finished fourth in the Turkish top flight last season, are banned from European competition for the 2012/13 season.

The club lost an appeal to the Court of Arbitration for Sport, having been deemed by UEFA to have breached club licensing regulations for failing to meet payments due for transfer fees, wages and taxes by March 2011.

Allen McGregor has been at Rangers since he was about 14 he stuck it out while getting loaned out to shite before breaking through to the 1st team.

We don't.

Under TUPE he would still have the same salary.

We don't.

14? If anything, it makes him worse

Doesn't fucking matter, he could have said he would keep the original contract and if that wasn't available then sell me at a reduced value

He was one of our highest valued players

One of the worst in my book tbh

We don't.

I'm actually tired of saying it, but they've fucked us over by not transferring over to the newco. It's as simple as that.

Any possible slight against any of them by Green, and they could have left due to the release clauses they negotiated when they took the wage cut last season. Instead, they left for free and we got nothing.

I feel no loss for any of them who denied us a fee in favour of an enhanced deal for themselves, morally wrong to agree something in March to the renage on in July. we all have our opinion, morality is the key thing missing in life and not just football these days!

I agree that what he did was wrong and was dissapointed in his decision, in fact my original comment never suggested I agreed with his decision.

What I though was made clear was that he had played with us for all of his career up to now, got us to a european final and won us three in a row, saving Samaras' penalty.

We're all annoyed at him, but to say that he will be forgotten is ridiculous, he is one of the greatest keepers we have ever had.

As I said, I thought that was clear from my post, don't think I deserved the neg rep for that but i don't care it's my opinion.

Meanwhile, the Court of Arbitration for Sport have announced they have dismissed an appeal from Besiktas over the decision to ban them from next season's Europa League.

The Turkish club were handed the ban by governing body UEFA because of ongoing financial problems.

Besiktas were initially banned from the competition in April with UEFA's Appeals Body reaffirming the decision the following month.

That prompted Besiktas to take their case to the CAS, but that appeal has also been thrown out with the Turks excluded from the next two UEFA club competitions they qualify for, with the second exclusion suspended.

They must also pay a fine of 200,000 euros, of which 100,000 euros is also suspended.

Besiktas qualified for the Europa League after finishing fourth in the Turkish league last season, but details of the club's financial problems later became apparent, including non-payment of salaries and taxes.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2169928/John-Heitinga-Besiktas-target.html#ixzz20EzA9dpU

Is he really going to join a club banned from Europe because they cannot pay wages and taxes?

We don't.

Your obsession with making everything Greens fault is rather tedious.

He could have tupe over and got us a fee he didn't so belongs with the rest of the Traitors.

Will be in the scottish press greeting in 6 months time about how he's only received 1 wage packet from this mob and wants a move back to the UK. Think he should ask his former team mates who played in turkey how they got on.

Will be in the scottish press greeting in 6 months time about how he's only received 1 wage packet from this mob and wants a move back to the UK. Think he should ask his former team mates who played in turkey how they got on.

Yip, sure Kenny Miller had similar problems with wages.