Do ROI sing

Not that I know of... Most of the people in Ireland detest that mob for trying to cling onto them, don't buy into scum propaganda.

I can't say that I have ever seen anything in the media re ROI fans singing. Surely if they did then it would be big news?

It could surprise you how many of the ROI fans that aren't bitter bastards. It's the cunts up here in the North that support them and hate the sight of the NI squad gets on my tits.

Ra ridden bastards.

As for singing, I don't think they'd be singing many 'bigoted' songs like Septic.

The real Republic of Ireland fans wouldnt tolerate any of that IRA shite that the plastic paddies sing. As I have said previous as a Linfield fan I have been down south watching them in the Setanta cup and not once did I hear IRA shite., same goes for Derry City.In fact we were made more than welcome in Dublin and Drogheda and the only trouble was caused by a few drunks from both Linfield and dublin neds

I agree with all the responses thus far...

I spent time in Ireland and had an Irish gf - obviously most of the Irish folk support Man Utd, Liverpool, even Spurs.

My ex-gf's Dad actively wants Celtic to get beat these days as he just hates the sight of Neil Lennon and thinks he is a rancid wee ned... One of the few things we would ever have agreed on, to be honest!

The real Republic of Ireland fans wouldnt tolerate any of that IRA shite that the plastic paddies sing. As I have said previous as a Linfield fan I have been down south watching them in the Setanta cup and not once did I hear IRA shite., same goes for Derry City.In fact we were made more than welcome in Dublin and Drogheda and the only trouble was caused by a few drunks from both Linfield and dublin neds

Exactly my view...

I went to see a Wanderers match in the lovely seaside town of Bray. No evidence of any hatred or bigotry at all.

In all honesty I don't have a problem with ROI and Catholics I just hate anything Celtic tbh and their IRA songs. However I detest players like James McClean, James McCarthy and Aiden McGeady who tag on to ROI because they love the IRA and Shellick and all that shite.

This sums up my view as well

In all honesty I don't have a problem with ROI and Catholics I just hate anything Celtic tbh and their IRA songs. However I detest players like James McClean, James McCarthy and Aiden McGeady who tag on to ROI because they love the IRA and Shellick and all that shite.

McCarthy wasn't one of those kind of fans. Never really had any feelings for the IRA or any shite like that. He was a taig, aye, but he wasn't a bitter bastard like the rest of them - he was more interested in himself than he ever was about them, with good reason too.

Completely agree. I have absolutely no religious hatred or dislike. I have no problem with Ireland or Catholics either, I have catholics in the family and really there is no reason to have a dislike for their religion. You make a good point Monk.

McCarthy wasn't one of those kind of fans. Never really had any feelings for the IRA or any shite like that. He was a taig, aye, but he wasn't a bitter bastard like the rest of them - he was more interested in himself than he ever was about them, with good reason too.

And he's a good player for Wigan :praise:

There was a guy on a forum I used to go on, he was from Dublin and supported Shamrock Rovers, but he was a die hard bear, was looking for a hotel in Glasgow as he had tickets for a game v the sheep.

We must have a big fanbase over in ROI :pipe:

Have you lot gone soft. They are the fucking enemy

Aye, I'm sure I saw them marching over the borders a few hours ago to kill us all, fuck afganistan, the irish are coming to slaughter us all...