what happened to the thread about liewell and reagan ?

Redsox1

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When you speak to people who use FF it's patently obvious because their opinions are all the same

They all believe the propaganda

Aye. I was speaking to a older member of ££ the other day and he was so anti green and all the usual pish

My mate is on Follow Follow, but now is joining here as i have gave him the RM handshake, and he says that FF are all talking about it but SLATING the OP !!! hahaha

Jealous of Another RM Exclusive, Aparantly their calling RM the Judean Peoples front hahahahaha I think some of that lot are the Mass suicide squad !!

But I is the people's front of Judea, stone them and frow tem to te floor!

Christ above, what have I missed doh

It's bad enough with everyone keeping shit from us recently and it happens on here too! lol Understandable if it's something the site could get done for though. Anyone care to enlighten me by PM? It nearly, NEARLY sounds like it's good news for a change!

Cheers

It's bad enough with everyone keeping shit from us recently and it happens on here too! lol Understandable if it's something the site could get done for though. Anyone care to enlighten me by PM? It nearly, NEARLY sounds like it's good news for a change!

Cheers

Ive missed it too, if you get said PM can you let me know?

Or someone else PM me a quick low down? doesnt have to be war and peace, I can fill in the gaps

I hope Traynor doesn't bottle out of this like he bottled out of the OF advance payment incident when he stated he could prove Liewell was lying

just listened to this and ive never heard that ass wipe Keevins sound so sheepish guys .Traynor definitely has the measure of him .Suberb .

All his bluster when he gives us bears a hard time just all disappeared when speaking to Jim

Cheers

RELEASE WBRIANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well Brian1872

My mate is on Follow Follow, but now is joining here as i have gave him the RM handshake, and he says that FF are all talking about it but SLATING the OP !!! hahaha

Jealous of Another RM Exclusive, Aparantly their calling RM the Judean Peoples front hahahahaha I think some of that lot are the Mass suicide squad !!

"there's no pleasing some people"

"that's just what jesus said sir"

Cheers

ONLY THE TRUE MESSIAH .....DENIES SEEING THE EVENTS OF TONIGHT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BRIAN1872 THE MESSIAH !!!!!!!!!!! THE MESSIAH !!!!!!!!!

Why was it pulled?!?

What the fucks going on!!!!!!!

Harvard psychologist Daniel Wegner (and associates) have discovered in terms of mastering our secret-keeping and willpower in general largely boils down to a few pieces of practical advice:

• Stay sober — alcohol diminishes willpower (shocker!).

• De-stress — stress inhibits conscious mind control and facilitates hyperaccessibility, hence spillage of secrets.

• Write it down — Got a juicy tidbit ripe for the telling? Jot it down in a private journal. Experiments have found that expressing the mental obstacle helps eliminate the potential for an ironic process.

I read the thread, consumed the information and can say nothing. Loose lips sink ships.

:sherlock: