Transfers

Not really. Kroos, Schweinsteiger, Lahm, Muller, Alaba all came through youth system.

Boateng from City, Robben from Madrid, Ribery from Marseille(?).

Only player of the top of my head bought from a German team recently is Neuer.

Don't forget Gomez .

In the thread the other week where we got into discussing that City needed another CB, I was going to suggest Thiago Silva - but thought they'd have no chance of getting him. Still don't see it happening. Would be an amazing signing.

Not really likely imo, he signed a new deal this year and they'll be looking for around 35million.

I know fuck all about football outside of the SPL and EPL tbh but i know Gotze is class and does the business on fifa (I know, i know).

What about the Napoli player Lavezzi? Any interest in him, in my fifa he scores more than Messi :lol:

Genoa's Argentina striker Rodrigo Palacio agrees to join for Serie A rivals Inter Milan next season, his club president Enrico Preziosi said on Tuesday. "Palacio is at Inter, we've reached an agreement," Preziosi told Sky Sport 24

Levy in Vertonghen talks

Spurs chairman flies to Holland

By Graeme Bailey - Tweet me: @skygraemebailey.   Last Updated: May 22, 2012 2:01pm

Jan Vertonghen: Hoping for Spurs deal

Tottenham chairman Daniel Levy has flown to Amsterdam to try and conclude a deal for Ajax defender Jan Vertonghen.

A host of Premier League clubs have been tracking the Belgian international, but he has indicated his preference is to move to White Hart Lane.

He has called on Ajax not to stand in his way and to come to agreement with Spurs, and now talks are on-going - although the two clubs appear to be some way apart in their valuations.

Levy has been pictured by the Dutch media at the Amsterdam ArenA, where he is holding talks, along with Vertonghen's agent Mustapha Nakhli.

Ajax financial director Jeroen Slop and commercial director Henri van der Aat met with Levy to continue talks over the Belgian.

Genoa's Argentina striker Rodrigo Palacio agrees to join for Serie A rivals Inter Milan next season, his club president Enrico Preziosi said on Tuesday. "Palacio is at Inter, we've reached an agreement," Preziosi told Sky Sport 24

Quite shocked at this tbh.

Is that Palacio that played for Boca? I don't really watch alot of Itallian Football outside of Juventus,AC,Inter etc.

How did he do last season?

Quite shocked at this tbh.

Is that Palacio that played for Boca? I don't really watch alot of Itallian Football outside of Juventus,AC,Inter etc.

How did he do last season?

Pretty well

1 Zlatan Ibrahimovic AC Milan 28

2 Diego Milito Internazionale 24

3 Antonio Di Natale Udinese 23

Edinson Cavani Napoli 23

5 Rodrigo Palacio Genoa 19

Considering his team nearly got relegated

I know fuck all about football outside of the SPL and EPL tbh but i know Gotze is class and does the business on fifa (I know, i know).

What about the Napoli player Lavezzi? Any interest in him, in my fifa he scores more than Messi :lol:

:lol:

Great player, few rumours about him heading to Juve/Inter but I don't see it.

PSG bound from what I've read.

Pretty well

1 Zlatan Ibrahimovic AC Milan 28

2 Diego Milito Internazionale 24

3 Antonio Di Natale Udinese 23

Edinson Cavani Napoli 23

5 Rodrigo Palacio Genoa 19

Considering his team nearly got relegated

very good. a goal every 2 games in a pish team

Everton release midfielder James McFadden and goalkeeper Marcus Hahnemann. On-loan striker Denis Stracqualursi has returned to Argentinian club Tigres and Royston Drenthe, who did not play the final month of the season after being disciplined by manager David Moyes, is looking for a new team as his deal is soon to come to an end. Goalkeepers Adam Davies and Connor Roberts, defender Aristote Nsiala and winger Femi Orenuga will also leave the club.

And Grant Holt handed in transfer request as per LeeWallace on another thread.

drenthe, what a free signing for someone he is