Aluko. Staying or going?

Sorry if already posted but couldn't see a thread on it. Please delete if already posted.

"Sone Aluko (@sonealuko)

01/07/2012 22:34

Anyway,interesting brief return on here! Will be a time for talking,right now time for listening. Sometimes wiser not to comment in haste!"

Aluko tweeted the above tonight... It's a bit cryptic. For a start, is he even eligible to sign on with the newco as his contract has presumably expired?

Secondly, if he is indeed moving on (which in my opinion he is) what does he mean by there will be a time for talking?

Sorry if already posted but couldn't see a thread on it. Please delete if already posted.

"Sone Aluko (@sonealuko)

01/07/2012 22:34

Anyway,interesting brief return on here! Will be a time for talking,right now time for listening. Sometimes wiser not to comment in haste!"

Aluko tweeted the above tonight... It's a bit cryptic. For a start, is he even eligible to sign on with the newco as his contract has presumably expired?

Secondly, if he is indeed moving on (which in my opinion he is) what does he mean by there will be a time for talking?

i interpreted that to do with his previous tweet regarding being racially abused

i interpreted that to do with his previous tweet regarding being racially abused

You may well be right.

However, Him saying "right now time for listening" doesn't make much sense to me in the context of some racist scumbag giving him abuse.

Regardless, I'd love to see him back at Rangers.

Everyone forgets we had first option on aluko, for a 2 year contract i believe. . All he had to do was sign a basic contract and if he leaves we get a million at least. Of course, that makes it harder for him to find another club and get his juicy signing on fee. He was a nobody before we took him in.

Save the pish about him paying to play for us. Nobody knows how that deal went down.