Bomber Brown backing 11m bid

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

What's a few hundred quid to keep your club afloat for at least another 12 months?

No questions asked (if you get ma drift)

There are plenty folk here in Asia ready to drop cash in (on top of the season ticket sales), but we need some sort guarantee system set up re shares/ownership etc for them to do it, and we could just buy it off of Green and Co when its time - which could be now if we have a vehicle for it.

That way, money upfront for the buy, with shares issued thereafter once the takeover is complete.

If it doesn't do through then the cash is refunded. Surely to fuck its not that difficult.

The troops out here are losing their minds over this.

Whenever you hear in the media that someone is "considering" this or that, you know it's not going to happen. It's a non story.

Someone is trying to have a laugh at our expense. Kicking us when we're down.

Ignore these people, but don't forget them. Put their names in the black book for future reference.

There certainly isn't Oz.....I take it you were there too?

Bomber Brown :wanker:

No mate,I missed that episode with Brown but I know all about it. My first trip back to Scotland was in 1989 but until then I used to get papers and football magazines sent to me and I remember seeing the picture with Brown snarling and giving the fingers at the Rangers supporters.

I was quite surprised Souness signed him for us after that episode. I don't think that was a good idea from Brown way back then, and I don't think this reported "takeover bid" is a good idea now from him and his "pals" :anguish: