*** Official Epl Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 ***

Mols94

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anybody know who will be Stoke's first choice keeper?

Butland or Given... if it was me I think Butland deserves his chance but I'd imagine Given probably hasn't left Villa for Stoke if he wasn't assured about the number one spot.

Butland or Given... if it was me I think Butland deserves his chance but I'd imagine Given probably hasn't left Villa for Stoke if he wasn't assured about the number one spot.

Yeah that was my thinking too.

I've not fussed about having a top keeper becuase I prefer to lean towards cheaper keepers and defenders so I can front load my attack with better players.

I've got Stekelenburg at the moment (hardly anybody has picked him even though Southampton were amazing defensively last season) but he costs 5.0 and I'd prefer a 4.5 keeper. My thinking is that Stoke are a decent bet in terms of keeping a few clean sheets over the season so I wanted to put one of their keepers in but with not knowing who's going to be their number one I can't commit to it yet.

The other option is to go with Ruddy or Boruc (:ph34r:) because the promoted teams keepers usually rack up decent points purely on the basis of how busy they tend to be.

Made some changes:

2ymj6mc.png

I'd get Kane on for Matic, always a chance Kane can score vs that Utd defence and Matic isn't much of a point scorer

That's just me though and it's a good team nonetheless :P

It's maybe not a good move but I never put expensive defenders in.

I prefer to put the majority of my money on expensive midfielders and forwards and rely on a couple of mid value full backs, a couple of cheaper centre halfs who I rotate of transfer based on clubs fixtures or forms and then the one 4 million defender who makes up the the numbers.

It's maybe not a good move but I never put expensive defenders in.

I prefer to put the majority of my money on expensive midfielders and forwards and rely on a couple of mid value full backs, a couple of cheaper centre halfs who I rotate of transfer based on clubs fixtures or forms and then the one 4 million defender who makes up the the numbers.

Schlupp is a bargain at 5.0, he plays more as a midfielder but you get defensive points for him

Schlupp is a bargain at 5.0, he plays more as a midfielder but you get defensive points for him

Decent shout. Only been picked by 2% of teams too.

Loads of people are sticking with Clyne but anybody who moves to Liverpool has a risk attached to them. I've been toying with the idea of putting Benteke in so I have the money for Sanchez but I think Rooney is a safer bet. The only problem is if I go with Rooney i won't have the money for Sanchez when he's fit

I think Cedric at Southampton will do well. Only 5.0 and he's going into one of the best defences from last year and is naturally an attacking player too. Bertrand and Clyne both did well last year because of the system Southampton play and I think he might carry that on that vein and score well over 100 points.

Need to find an 8.5 million midfielder.

It'll be one from Coutinho (hot and cold), Mata (will he start every week) Ozil (hit and miss), Depay (completely unproven) Ramsey (injury prone), Eriksen (Spurs are inconsistent) or Yaya Toure (potentiall over the hill) but can't decide which one.

Suggestions?

Need to find an 8.5 million midfielder.

It'll be one from Coutinho (hot and cold), Mata (will he start every week) Ozil (hit and miss), Depay (completely unproven) Ramsey (injury prone), Eriksen (Spurs are inconsistent) or Yaya Toure (potentiall over the hill) but can't decide which one.

Suggestions?

out of those I'd go for Coutinho.