*** Official Epl Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 ***

Mols94

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not done this in years, how important is the bench?

If one of your starting 11 misses the game then you'll get a sub coming on so try get someone who normally starts even for a shite team

But this season you can play a 'chip' that allows you to get points for all your starting 11 and all your subs as well. So this year having a whole squad of starters is important I'd say

If one of your starting 11 misses the game then you'll get a sub coming on so try get someone who normally starts even for a shite team

But this season you can play a 'chip' that allows you to get points for all your starting 11 and all your subs as well. So this year having a whole squad of starters is important I'd say

Cheers mate

So if one of my players is injured the best substitute (points wise) will automatically be chosen?

Anybody looking at Biram Diouf from Stoke as an option?

Not the most obvious pick but he was quietly effective last year. In terms of points he outscored Giroud & Benteke & was within a couple of points of Rooney & Lakaku too.

Only costs 6.5 million and he's only been selected by 2.3% of teams which is less than everybody who was around him in terms of points last year, even Ulloa has been picked by more than twice of many people.

After signing Affelay & Joselu & getting Odemwinge & Krkic back from injury you have to think he might have another decent season because they have quite a lot of creative players.

So hard to stick with a squad. At the moment I've gone

Krul Hennessey

Ward Coates Mertesacker Azpicultea Janmaat

Hazard Cesc Henderson Ozil Wanyama

Rooney Benteke Deeney

I still have 1 million in the bank so I can do some tinkering yet but I'm wondering if Naughton, Mata & Wilson will be better options that Janmaat (will concede a lot of goals) , Ozil (inconsistent and likely to be in rotation) & Deeney (massive overhaul at Watford).