Hearts Not Top Of The Spl

G.E.C.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was just saying to a tim how Malmo would pump them he started his pish saying we wont win any competition they are in this season mark his words and that he guarantees they will beat Malmo with ease bragging and then boom Kilmarnock strike hahah fucking Kilmarnock if they let Killie score twice against them we would rip them to shreds with this new style of play.

Also said Hearts will finish above aberdeen this season he disagreed lets see how wrong this walloper is. canny wait to see them greeting after being pumped off Malmo hahaha

I'm not mad about the jambos, especially their fans calling us h*** all the time, but if any other cunts were to win it, it would be best if it were them. The sheep at a push, but the main thing is septic wouldn't win it. Long way to go though.

I'm not mad about the jambos, especially their fans calling us H*** all the time, but if any other cunts were to win it, it would be best if it were them. The sheep at a push, but the main thing is septic wouldn't win it. Long way to go though.

I hope every team in scotland roll over for hearts & Aberdeen

The vermin will be spewin every wk and demanding action from the authorities

So, the world according to timothy

Game 1 "the ref was right not to send off Craig Gordon"

Game 2 "never a penalty for Patrick, the arm was in a natural position"

Game 3 "never a penalty for Killie"

Fuck you Ya mhanky two faced bastards.

They've got Ross County (away) Partick Thistle (Home) Hamilton, Inverness (away) before they play Aberdeen (home) and Celtic (away) back to back. 12 points before they play them should set themselves up nicely.

Although it doesn't matter anyhow. Those scumbags ALWAYS find away to grind through and win another bogus title.