Men Who Hit Women.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You don't know what annoys you more, wife beaters or the women beaten into submission by them?

Right.

Of course I understand that woman are ground down and made to feel so insecure they cant leave.

But they dont start like that.

No woman should tolerate it, even once.

OP, are you Scott Allan in disguise, looking for some Gers sympathy ? Dissappointed our real fans are now beating up on you ? Guilty conscience ?

If so, fuck right off.

If not you're an apologist for the child abusers. If so, fuck right off.

You don't know what annoys you more, wife beaters or the women beaten into submission by them?

Right.

Pretty much tarriers getting onto our forum and posting shit like this annoys me more for their own little amusement.

As for wife/GF beaters they are scum as you can always walk away from a relationship if you have had enough, no need to start abusing someone.

Imagine being a male tim, bored on a Sunday night thinking what will I do. I know I'll pretend to be a female Rangers fan and post on a Rangers forum about dometsic abuse. Suppose if they're doing this then it's keeping them away from the weans!

Imagine being a male tim, bored on a Sunday night thinking what will I do. I know I'll pretend to be a female Rangers fan and post on a Rangers forum about dometsic abuse. Suppose if they're doing this then it's keeping them away from the weans!

If it's who I thought it was then I know for a fact it wasn't the first account he's had on here and probably won't be the last. Utterly obsessed.

If it's who I thought it was then I know for a fact it wasn't the first account he's had on here and probably won't be the last. Utterly obsessed.

It's not that 'Stiffington' queerhawk again, is it? :lol::anguish:

Whereabouts is the thread with the big reveal / early meltdown?

Right so

Just left an abusive realtionship bears he beat me up badly n i need advice what is your views on relationships and abuse ?

Needing the advice

our daughter left her abusive bastard of a human being 4/5 months ago luckily we have two spare rooms and we took her in ,our grandson in one room her in another she got a legal separation and our house was overflowing with clothes etc,etc, ,half of her furniture went into my garage ,thankfully she now has a safe place to go to , we are just glad that she is on the way back ,it was awful and I extend my heartfelt good wishes to you and yours and hope you find some peace and comfort soon, take care and god bless ,thankfully you have did the right thing in getting out . DON'T GO BACK ,!!!!PLEASE .