Men Who Hit Women.

our daughter left her abusive bastard of a human being 4/5 months ago luckily we have two spare rooms and we took her in ,our grandson in one room her in another she got a legal separation and our house was overflowing with clothes etc,etc, ,half of her furniture went into my garage ,thankfully she now has a safe place to go to , we are just glad that she is on the way back ,it was awful and I extend my heartfelt good wishes to you and yours and hope you find some peace and comfort soon, take care and god bless ,thankfully you have did the right thing in getting out . DON'T GO BACK ,!!!!PLEASE .

It was a fake profile by an obsessed beast hence the ban.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

our daughter left her abusive bastard of a human being 4/5 months ago luckily we have two spare rooms and we took her in ,our grandson in one room her in another she got a legal separation and our house was overflowing with clothes etc,etc, ,half of her furniture went into my garage ,thankfully she now has a safe place to go to , we are just glad that she is on the way back ,it was awful and I extend my heartfelt good wishes to you and yours and hope you find some peace and comfort soon, take care and god bless ,thankfully you have did the right thing in getting out . DON'T GO BACK ,!!!!PLEASE .

She oan pof?

It was a fake profile by an obsessed beast hence the ban.

Thank you ,I spoke from the heart it just shows how evil and rotten these tarries are, no level they will not stoop to they carry the mantle of scum very easily. not surprised by this .then again they are infamous for paedophile behaviour so treating this sort of abuse in a marriage as something funny is just par for the course for them. dirty bastards.

It's not that 'Stiffington' queerhawk again, is it? :lol::anguish:

Whereabouts is the thread with the big reveal / early meltdown?

There wasn't really a meltdown as such. Called "her" out as actually being a guy and the profile pic was swiftly changed from the female to a random guy with an admission that we had caught him out and that was his last post.

There wasn't really a meltdown as such. Called "her" out as actually being a guy and the profile pic was swiftly changed from the female to a random guy with an admission that we had caught him out and that was his last post.

Must have been worried about going to the Big Fire.

Aye. Anyone know? I quite liked Betty.

IIRC her last post was about how the trouble in the Middle East was the west's fault.

I'm not sure how you can be banned for that but idk.

EDIT: Found it, it was in the thread about the Calais asylum seekers.

Who really wants to leave their own country?family and friends? The west should stop causing havoc abroad for their own selfish ends then whining when some out of desperation and self preservation flee these places.

IIRC her last post was about how the trouble in the Middle East was the west's fault.

I'm not sure how you can be banned for that but idk.

EDIT: Found it, it was in the thread about the Calais asylum seekers.

Must've been something else deleted or something.

Ah well, so it goes.

WTF is wrong with you?

Clearly a troll or tim and sucked you right in, man.

I expected better.

Seemed fine to me. I agreed with quite a lot of what she said.

It never occured to you that it could be a manky bastard winding everyone up?

Fair enough if you agreed, that can't be helped obviously but the thing made a point of going against the grain, time and time again.

Well, seeing as nothing she said wound me up and I agreed with quite a bit of it, no it didn't.

I think alot of people let themselves be wound up by her. I mean, yeah, she tended to think against the grain. But so what? Not so much that I didn't think what she was saying wasn't reasonable, even if I didn't agree with it.

At least she's only one. There's alot of people that are as extreme as her but in the opposite direction. Difference is, there's alot of them, so they don't stand out because there's alot of them, and subsequently don't attract allegations of trolling.

There's plenty of people that I found more annoying than her, but it's a forum, so it's to be expected that we won't like some people, and you'll get the odd outlier of opinion.

I stand to be proven otherwise, but I didn't think anything about her said mhank. She just seemed passionate, focussed and stubborn (pot, kettle, black) on her views on things to me.

Well, seeing as nothing she said wound me up and I agreed with quite a bit of it, no it didn't.

I think alot of people let themselves be wound up by her. I mean, yeah, she tended to think against the grain. But so what? Not so much that I didn't think what she was saying wasn't reasonable, even if I didn't agree with it.

At least she's only one. There's alot of people that are as extreme as her but in the opposite direction. Difference is, there's alot of them, so they don't stand out because there's alot of them, and subsequently don't attract allegations of trolling.

There's plenty of people that I found more annoying than her, but it's a forum, so it's to be expected that we won't like some people, and you'll get the odd outlier of opinion.

I stand to be proven otherwise, but I didn't think anything about her said mhank. She just seemed passionate, focussed and stibborn (pot, kettle, black) on her views on things to me.

I disagree with regards to her being or coming across as a mank.

I know where you're coming from but I've been on here long enough to know when someone is on the wind up.

Seen plenty manky bastards get likes for their posts from regular posters on here then banned within hours or a few days.

I just think she was obvious, I disagree with you on a lot of things but it's never crossed my mind that you're a tim.

Maybe you just get a radar after a few years on here :)