Perspective On Allan

The Thai kids look as if they're having a mass seizure.

The bheastly look on Allan's face in the background is disturbing too. His eyes look like they follow children around the room. Evidently the sellic effect is taking it's grip on him.

Something Childcatcher-ish about it all.

'Lollipops, children.'

JS69701520.jpg

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is has got to be the worlds shortest ever get it up you, true tim style as well. Those clowns tend to mess most things up.

I was pissed off on Friday as allan was supposed to be bear. Come Sunday another great performance and the introduction of Oduwa and again its that feeling of its too long until the next game. On Tuesday the excitement levels are cranked up further with the approach for the Arsenal kid, ok it transpires we might not get him but its the quality of player thats very encouraging.

In all honesty japan man may have got one over us but for only 24 hours, in the eyes of the Rangers support SA is history already.

Not sure how true any of this is but I'm told the move is entirely motivated by the money, and it's down to his car crash case earlier in the year. He was ordered to pay out £6m in damages.

Don't have any clue about the legitimacy of it though, I'm sure insurance would pay out on that sum if it was a car crash.

Either way: fuck him. Sell your soul and rot in hell son, you're dead to those you claimed were your mates.

Not sure how true any of this is but I'm told the move is entirely motivated by the money, and it's down to his car crash case earlier in the year. He was ordered to pay out £6m in damages.

Don't have any clue about the legitimacy of it though, I'm sure insurance would pay out on that sum if it was a car crash.

Either way: fuck him. Sell your soul and rot in hell son, you're dead to those you claimed were your mates.

Sounds a bit like shite to me tbh, mate.

A few of the journos have been saying he's really not on much of a different wage than we were willing to offer. Slightly more, but not much.

Sounds a bit like shite to me tbh, mate.

A few of the journos have been saying he's really not on much of a different wage than we were willing to offer. Slightly more, but not much.

I thought similar mate, as I said I'm not convinced because surely insurance would pay out on it as opposed to the driver, but the talk is that he needed the money now to support his family.

Fuck him though, he's dead to me.

Been out of things, think this is a major fuck up by the guy. Last time I listen to anyone saying that he's dyed in the wool and would never play for the MM.

At least Hibernian got the true 1 Mil value for their playe..............oh :lol: :lol: :lol:

Scottish football is turning into one large bunch of cunts acting as feeder teams to the Meccano Dome on the cheap.

He's guaranteed a SPFL medal and a run in Europa League at least. But I think we'd all swap that for a chance to play for our heroes. Especially considering Warburton is putting together something special here.

I'll never understand his decision. Wee rat.

scotts childhood hero's is them not us, i couldn't give a shit what he said in the past and those photos of him wearing various rangers tops when he was a kid, he jumped at the chance to play for them and not us, screw him.