Celtic Players Behaved Like Pigs And Children

Misteral

They are pigs, all of them, thats the way it is,

Now that is a quote ^

Not sure I see one of those speshul relationsips they enjoy so much developing here.

Was just having a look at the Malmo Forum there. It's worth it just to read some Google Translate translations. You need to adjust for the translate, but I don't think they were that impressed by the atmosphere. The general tone of posts is that it's good when they score, but surprisingly quiet at most other times and not as good as Malmo.

Returning home from Glasgow after an awesome trip, I would just say that Celtic Park may be a large arena with a big audience, but atmospherically is not in the same universe as what we create at Swedbank. Swedbank needs to be completely serious ear protection to avoid the risk of suffering serious hearing damage. At Celtic Park needs to be guaranteed not there, unless you are in Malmo heel. Celtic is absolutely nothing to be impressed by. They only sing when they score and when things are going pretty well for them. They are dead silent when they have setbacks. Celtics players have no idea what awaits them at Swedbank, and I assume that everyone who is there on Tuesday is willing to show what it means to come here and meet us.

Celtic have a strange idea that everyone who meets them must accept that they are a huge and amazing club. Ideally, the resistance come out and say so in the media too. Everything else is apparently disrespectful. Themselves show no respect.

They also say they met some older fans outside and they were very nice, but inside it was more tracksuited neds at the windup. And they didn't like the behaviour of the mhanks on the pitch. No evidence of special relationship as things stand. I'm sure the filth will be working on it as we speak. Or maybe Malmo will go into the Partizan/Athletico bracket. Because if you don't kiss their arses, you'll be hated forever.

Nothing that comes out of that place makes amy sense.

As Sir Walter put it.

Aye they play mind games but at the moment the quotes cpming out of there are ridiculous (sic)

This was @ the press confrences in the build up to the Sunday match, some might remember..... Shagger put Samanatha's penalty out for a shy

Won the title that season, on the field of play, no clarofication, no appeals.

Just some demented ginger cunt down the road from me in Inverness kicking bottles around

Nothing that comes out of that place makes amy sense.

As Sir Walter put it.

Aye they play mind games but at the moment the quotes coming out of there are ridiculous (sic).

This was @ the press conferences in the build up to the Sunday match, some might remember..... Shagger put Samantha's penalty out for a shy.

Won the title that season, on the field of play, no clarification, no appeals.

Just some demented ginger cunt down the road from me in Inverness kicking bottles around.

2m7z1w1.gif

The wee queer skip he does before losing his marbles. :lol: