Mental Killie Fan

WATBB

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's tempting just to howl with laughter, the comments about the keeper are 1st class.

I stop short of mocking his obvious pain because quite frankly who among us didn't rant about us like that last season?!?!

I genuinely thought Killie were destined not only to get relegated this season but to possibly go bust having forked out for some of our gash, with that said I watched them V celtic and they looked like they were coming on to a game and actually far better than their previous scores indicated. Probably unlucky not to beat Partick. Then flop to a hiding again.

I don't know what Killie's problem is but it honestly wouldn't surprise me if it involved bookies odds. They even managed to get a goal out of Boyd which if anything makes their plight all the more perplexing.

Well done to the goalkeeper, I'd have broke my neck to hear our team say sorry for some of the shite they put us through.

I ranted and raved, but I never videoed myself having a meltdown, greeting, screaming RTID, and uploading it to the internet.

Imagine we had been getting pumped 4-0 going on 10 every game, now imagine the state ye'd be in and everyone else in our ranks. We'd maybe not have uploaded a video of ourselves but then you have to factor in what state you'd be in if you followed Kilmarnock religiously for 30-40 years, I'd have had a stoke by now I'm sure.

They could have extended a friendly hand towards us 3 years ago and voted to keep us in the SPL,but they shat the bed so fuck them.