**the Official Junior Fitbaw Thread***

GOAT

Most of the boys on our bus are from Shettleston/Dennistoun/Carntyne area, so whenever Rangers aren't playing or I'm no watching the wean I normally go down with them to watch Shettleston.

They played St Rochs in the cup on Saturday, and for those of you who don't know who St Rochs are, they play in green and white and come from Royston. Basically it's ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ, Royston Divisions B team.

That's pretty much all my mates this threads about on that forum. They don't like us much do they...? :lol:

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/225331-shettleston-vs-st-rochs/

Anyone else follow the juniors?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been to see Pollok play a few times, purely for the reason that they were just round the corner from me. The junior league is a decent standard here and well worth a few quid when the gers aren't playing.

Used to go and see Renfrew Juniors from time to time at Western Park. Been ages, though. They've got a brand spanking new ground now, New Western Park, just along the road. I'll need to check it out some time.

Junior derbies are the mutt's nuts. Cup games against Ayrshire teams were always good. Got hit in the head with a half brick at a cup game against Cumnock back in the early/mid eighties.

Happy days!

Was it no an Ayrshire Derby which ended in a riot a few years back and cunts pelting each other with buckfast bottles ?

This mob are complaining about sectarianism ?

Apologies for that video but I wonder if those at st rochs were as disgusted with the bigotry on display here as they were in their game at the weekend

Ooooft, look at the nick of they cunts.

Was it no an Ayrshire Derby which ended in a riot a few years back and cunts pelting each other with buckfast bottles ?

Cumnock v Auckinleck wasn't it?

I stayed in Linlithgow for just under a year and went to a couple of games there, really good side but they have a mad zoomer of a fan who runs up and down the stand the whole game thinking he's the manager, shouting orders at players etc. He's famous down Lithgae for it, don't think he's the full bob... But it's entertaining nonetheless.

I like the hatred atmosphere at junior games, it's some laugh

Played the Roch away not so long ago, after the game all juniors put on a wee bit a grub and a cuppa after the game for the players and committee etc... Couldn't even set foot into the room which they held it in, it was like a scene from the brazen head. Flags everywhere, pendants from here and there. Walked right by it and refused to go in, that guy Duffy was like aw c'mon big man don't be like that. No wonder but, embarrassing. No that am bitter or that.

Cumnock v Auckinleck wasn't it?

That's the one. You can watch youtube videos of the general mentalness that went on.

10 years or so ago Bo'ness were playing Shotts in the Cup down there. It went off big style, got out of hand, so the Police had to call in the helicopter from the nick! It was a bit scary outside the ground as the Shotts boys were on their mobiles calling up reinforcements - inside the ground they took a doing.

Genuinely thought I may not get out of town in one piece.

I stayed in Linlithgow for just under a year and went to a couple of games there, really good side but they have a mad zoomer of a fan who runs up and down the stand the whole game thinking he's the manager, shouting orders at players etc. He's famous down Lithgae for it, don't think he's the full bob... But it's entertaining nonetheless.

I like the hatred atmosphere at junior games, it's some laugh

The rosey posey. How gay is that!

Love a derby with them. There is always the potential for it to go off but it's usually youngsters who would get a right tanking if they came the cnut.

Christ, less than a year and you call it Lithgae!

The rosey posey. How gay is that!

Love a derby with them. There is always the potential for it to go off but it's usually youngsters who would get a right tanking if they came the cnut.

Christ, less than a year and you call it Lithgae!

I've stayed in West Lothian for nearly 10 years now mate it's pretty much been Lithgae to me since I first moved here :lol: