Jon Daly Joins Raith Rovers

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All joking aside, but if I recall correctly, he only really played well when he played against us, so forgive me if I don't get all gushy about him, as he never did anything of great notice when with us. :dry:

:uk:

He turned us into a support who will welcome cathorlics with open arms, mate. That can't be understated.

He turned us into a support who will welcome cathorlics with open arms, mate. That can't be understated.

:lol::lol::lol:

I love your sense of humour BBB, I had forgotten all about the blessing in disguise that was St. Jon, and thank him for his miraculous conversion deeds amongst our support, such a pity he didn't do it on the park goal wise. I wish him well in his new parish and hope he converts a few at Raith Rovers, but loses his shooting boots when up against us. :P

:uk:

All the best Big John, wasn't the type of player we should have been signing but can't fault the guy. Daly even praised our support recently whilst on BBC Radio Scotland after the likes of English and Co were trying to dig tales of him getting abuse from us, he said we were a great Club with great facilities and a great support and the only abuse he got was from back home.