A Great Big Thank You To Deila And Collins

Cost the tims £40 million in 12 months now that's gotta hurt :lol: .

I would love to be a fly on the wall when desmond and liewell first chat after this fiasco because I'm sure they could have stopped the mob led by the likes of thompson sending us down but they obviously thought 4 years unopposed champions league money would be coming their way so they were happy just to let things run their course. Needless to say though they were too thick to realise that if you destroy all competition at home your own standards begin to decline and so the longer we have been away the worse they have got ... in future be careful what you wish for assholes :pipe:

I wouldn't use the word destroy, they never destroyed us and never will, they just removed us from the competition

I agree with the rest though

Fair enough they destroyed Scottish football for years and since we are right beside the biggest league on the planet that was a pretty stupid thing to do

The most ironic thing is that they will be considering their deluded manager's position not only because of his Euro disasters but also because of Warburton's start.

Although it is still very early days they have a big decision to stick or twist with a determined an vengeful Rangers on the rise.

The last few seasons I dreaded getting them in a cup (as was proven last season) but this season we would give them a game and the present squad won't be lacking in fight or ideas like the cowards on the park or standing at the side.

I really want to beat them this season as a lower league club.

I don't want anything to do with them this season. I don't want them to get a penny out of us. I don't want them hacking and injuring our young players. I don't want them getting in our way until Warburton is good and ready for them next season in the league where we belong.

Then I want to see them squirm.

I don't want anything to do with them this season. I don't want them to get a penny out of us. I don't want them hacking and injuring our young players. I don't want them getting in our way until Warburton is good and ready for them next season in the league where we belong.

Then I want to see them squirm.

They will keep :pipe: