An honest question

RFC55

Does the loyalist part of supporting Rangers appeal to you?  

492 members have voted

1. 1. Does the loyalist part of supporting Rangers appeal to you?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We're more than just a club. Sadly that appears to be disappearing daily these days though as more and more cunts just keep chipping away.

Online it seems like at. At the games to an extent but the buses and clubs show we still have passion for it mate

Online it seems like at. At the games to an extent but the buses and clubs show we still have passion for it mate

I'd just love to have someone involved who just comes out and says "fuck it, this a proud Protestant and loyalist club, if you have a problem with that, it's your problem".

We can but dream.

I'd just love to have someone involved who just comes out and says "fuck it, this a proud Protestant and loyalist club, if you have a problem with that, it's your problem".

We can but dream.

C that's what we need mate, "aye our away tops orange because our fans want it and it will make our club money"

Nearly everyone I know is a lodge/band member/loyalist.

To anyone who said no can you honestly say in your heart of hearts this club wouldn't be what it is without the NI boys, the politics, the songs, the loyalism and unionism? I genuinely think we would be another club but could any the guys who said no tell us how it would be different?

Enjoy it mate, don't have a problem with it but it's not for me.

When I was 18 yes, but not now. I know it won't be a popular opinion but it's an honest one!

I'm very proud of us being a 'Quintisentially British Club' and I'm hugely proud of our support of the armed forces but that's ad far as it goes for me.