Is this a Souness moment?

Thermopylae

I well remember the day he signed on at Ibrox I was over at a mates house and we were listening to a clyde open line and we could tell from the bluster coming out of the tim callers that they were worried and I think deep down, along with all other Bears, we knew after years of stagnation things would never quite be the same again :pipe:.

I know there has been a of of hostility aimed at Ashley (and let's face it if anyone has a right to be sceptical it's us) but I'm sure he hasn't came here to fail and quite frankly if I never hear from the waste of space that is Dave King again it will be too soon

I dont think we can say its a 'souness moment' at all

Without knowing Ashleys intentions or letting the dust settle we just dont know. We are in the dark.

If he manages to sell newcastle then I will start to get a little excited. Until then I think we will be kept on 'life support' to keep us out of Admin 2.

I well remember the day he signed on at Ibrox I was over at a mates house and we were listening to a clyde open line and we could tell from the bluster coming out of the tim callers that they were worried and I think deep down, along with all other Bears, we knew after years of stagnation things would never quite be the same again :pipe:.

I know there has been a of of hostility aimed at Ashley (and let's face it if anyone has a right to be sceptical it's us) but I'm sure he hasn't came here to fail and quite frankly if I never hear from the waste of space that is Dave King again it will be too soon

No He`d have to get Ally lot first and bring in an insperational manager to take over. also give him some cash to spend.

Me too.

The question isn't whether he'll fail, but whether success will be measured in terms of league position, or Mike Ashley's revenue.

Billionaire wants to run Rangers, his team insist that Champions League is one of the main reasons.

Some fucker who nods along with the Hag and BheastBC when they claim we had Titles stripped, broke rules etc.etc. wants a bhoycott

Whats no to like

Billionaire wants to run Rangers, his team insist that Champions League is one of the main reasons.

Some fucker who nods along with the Hag and BheastBC when they claim we had Titles stripped, broke rules etc.etc. wants a bhoycott

Whats no to like

Bhoycotters are wrong for sure. But 'Billionaire wants to run Rangers'?

The evidence so far says 'Billionaire wants to harvest money from Rangers without becoming the owner'.

I'd love to be wrong, but the last few years have taught me to analyse, rather than blindly accept the press spin. This is no takeover.

The Souness revolution gave Rangers back it's status as number one club in Scotland and hopefully an Ashley revolution will do the same.

Or it could cripple Rangers, and make us a non-existent club in Scotland; suppose we'll need to wait and see.