"Rangers don't talk to the BBC"

WATBB

Our board might have a lot of things "going wrong" for them, but one thing they can't be condemned for is the continued silence to the BBC, absolutely brilliant.

Nearly pished laughing after the St. Johnstone managers' reaction, it cut back to the studio to "No reaction from Rangers, because Rangers don't speak to the BBC"

Quite rightly too!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quite right, I'm 100% behind this stance. The only thing I'm puzzled about is, did Easdale speak to the BBC, or were they just using some other interview? The more and longer we don't talk to them, the more other folk will begin to realise that there has indeed been a vendetta against us by the media and the BBC, record in particular.

I believe it's Ally who is holding his ground on this, quite right to, maybe if and when he goes the policy will change.

The higher-ups hold their ground on this one too. Was them that banned the BBC in the first place, think the only reason the BBC actually got into Ibrox tonight, was because SFA regulations dictate league cup/scottish cup games be shown on National Television, so Rangers had no choice but to allow the beeb access for broadcasting.

Quite right, I'm 100% behind this stance. The only thing I'm puzzled about is, did Easdale speak to the BBC, or were they just using some other interview? The more and longer we don't talk to them, the more other folk will begin to realise that there has indeed been a vendetta against us by the media and the BBC, record in particular.

That would be the Easdales who's pal is the wee runt Mcglaughlin?

Actually, didn't all this stooshie with the BBC not start when they dug up a load of stuff about Whyte that turned out to be mainly true and it built up from there?

Sure, they had been a thorn in our side for a while but I reckon it is probably time to try and bring this to a halt. Bickering and spite from our side added to theirs just made it a shouting match from both ends.

If we gave them a little bit of opportunity to get back in our good books, then maybe we'd get some positive stuff back from them. Obviously if they start spouting crap again, then the big blue gate should shut on them but if they gave us a fairer deal, then I'd be open to the club having a working relationship with the BBC, especially if the sweetner for the deal was ensuring that the snide little degenerates that have run the club down in the past would have no part in any future dealings with the club.

Actually, didn't all this stooshie with the BBC not start when they dug up a load of stuff about Whyte that turned out to be mainly true and it built up from there?

Sure, they had been a thorn in our side for a while but I reckon it is probably time to try and bring this to a halt. Bickering and spite from our side added to theirs just made it a shouting match from both ends.

If we gave them a little bit of opportunity to get back in our good books, then maybe we'd get some positive stuff back from them. Obviously if they start spouting crap again, then the big blue gate should shut on them but if they gave us a fairer deal, then I'd be open to the club having a working relationship with the BBC, especially if the sweetner for the deal was ensuring that the snide little degenerates that have run the club down in the past would have no part in any future dealings with the club.

:lol:

The BBC will never be dictatated to, neither should we.