Well done the Gers

Domthenbud

First opening post and I would like to congratulate and say well done Glasgow Rangers. It wasn't the best display and I think at times it was obvious we played in a lower division. However we won. Remember we are now the 'diddy team' ( and I can assure you that fucking hurts). We have been playing inferior teams for past two and a bit seasons and I defy anyone to say that does not impact on performance level. It must be extremely difficult to perform at that higher level, one game every fifteen or so. However we did and we deserved our victory. Let's congratulate the team and look forward to the next game. Personally I,m shitting it but WATP. I love Glasgow Rangers.

First opening post and I would like to congratulate and say well done Glasgow Rangers. It wasn't the best display and I think at times it was obvious we played in a lower division. However we won. Remember we are now the 'diddy team' ( and I can assure you that fucking hurts). We have been playing inferior teams for past two and a bit seasons and I defy anyone to say that does not impact on performance level. It must be extremely difficult to perform at that higher level, one game every fifteen or so. However we did and we deserved our victory. Let's congratulate the team and look forward to the next game. Personally I,m shitting it but WATP. I love Glasgow Rangers.

Rangers or The Rangers not Glasgow Rangers.

OP is a nappy ripper.

Dont talk daft he is just a realist fan who is relieved to get through the next round.

If you dont think our club has been through the wringer in the last fe years then you are totally deluded

Dont talk daft he is just a realist fan who is relieved to get through the next round.

If you dont think our club has been through the wringer in the last fe years then you are totally deluded

That's it, I'm the deluded one.

A diddy club wouldn't have survived anything close to the things we've been through, we never have been a diddy club, and we never will be.

A realist fan :lol:

That's it, I'm the deluded one.

A diddy club wouldn't have survived anything close to the things we've been through, we never have been a diddy club, and we never will be.

A realist fan :lol:

Give me a break guys. The 'diddy' was in inverted commas and is a cosgrove saying. I was listening to him and his belief before the game and was fucking delighted to put his team in their place. Thank fuck first opening post is over.