The Scotsman or Herald today

Thermopylae

Honest thoughts on Mike Ashley BD?

I thought for a while King was going to be the man that would be right in there but he seems to have dithered to long like the most of those who have professed to be Rangers men but when it came to money that was a different matter. So we've got what we've got, my thoughts on Mike Ashley are optimistic but cautious. He's got the cash and we are a better bet than Newcastle to represent his brand in Europe and Globally. We are a totally different entity from NU, being involved with us brings in football, religion and politics and that won't change no matter what the apologists and appeasers say. I hope he gets the bug, who doesn't because we are a special club with heritage and traditions that very few can match. I am not stupid we need investment and we need it now and hopefully both Rangers and Mike Ashley can work hand in hand to bring success to both partners without any change to infrastructure of both parties. The ball is in Mike Ashley's court and only a fool would hit it out. With a special thanks to Sir David Murray for his input !

I thought for a while King was going to be the man that would be right in there but he seems to have dithered to long like the most of those who have professed to be Rangers men but when it came to money that was a different matter. So we've got what we've got, my thoughts on Mike Ashley are optimistic but cautious. He's got the cash and we are a better bet than Newcastle to represent his brand in Europe and Globally. We are a totally different entity from NU, being involved with us brings in football, religion and politics and that won't change no matter what the apologists and appeasers say. I hope he gets the bug, who doesn't because we are a special club with heritage and traditions that very few can match. I am not stupid we need investment and we need it now and hopefully both Rangers and Mike Ashley can work hand in hand to bring success to both partners without any change to infrastructure of both parties. The ball is in Mike Ashley's court and only a fool would hit it out. With a special thanks to Sir David Murray for his input !

Pretty much my thoughts exactly, we have a man with real money interested, but to be optimistic but cautious is a fair shout.

You should have been bumped wae ricardopatrese, maybe you are ricardopatrese ? Gie's yer patter anywies !

I'm to moderate to be bumped from here! Besides I have even agreed with a post from GOAT recently (although I am not sure he knows I agreed as he has me blocked!) - I have even agreed with you in the past - and survived the hot shower afterwards!

I'm to moderate to be bumped from here! Besides I have even agreed with a post from GOAT recently (although I am not sure he knows I agreed as he has me blocked!) - I have even agreed with you in the past - and survived the hot shower afterwards!

Now that's a rumour, BP9 and BD sharing a hot shower.