Rangers 2-1 Celtic - AET

Gaz52

I thought I'd share this on here seen as how all the talk right now (football wise) is about Rangers vs Celtic in the league cup. I loved this game, Ibrox was rocking that night, especially after Prso's equaliser.

Crazy to think that was 10 years ago. By todays standards that Prso incident was a stonewall penalty!

We never utilised Arveladze properly, magnificent player.

Maybe never quite played as many games as you'd have hoped. Still managed 57 goals in 132 games, though.

I think he was probably one of our most underrated players. He was appreciated, sure, but I think he was right up there in the top bracket but he never really gets mentioned as much as others in that top bracket.

Watched that in Las Vegas at the Crown and Anchor. Mixed crowd of holiday travelers and also the home of the sellick LV club. More than a bit of tension as goals were celebrated. Typical scum behavior at the end as a couple of ashtrays came flying down from the balcony aimed at Bears. Though to be fair, it may not have been the best time to belt out The Billy Boys. :party:

Great day with a happy ending and to top it off, I jumped the line and nicked one of their taxis. :)