Barcelona Match Help

JamieG54

Hi there

I fancy flying out to Barcelona to see them at home to Valencia on September 2nd (Sunday).

Has anyone ever been to watch a La Liga match at the Nou Camp and could tell me how much tickets are and where is best to buy them from? Can you buy e.g online and have them sent to Scotland or can you pick them up in Barcelona? Also some info on hotels as i want to stay pretty central and looking for a cheap place just to crash.

Any other tips etc would be great. I dont want to be sitting up the top near the away fans with binoculars :anguish::craphead:

I'm going to the Nou Camp later that month and I got tickets off the Barcelona website.

Depending on where you choose to sit, the opponents etc prices range from around 30-200 euros. You can print the tickets from your home, but sometimes you don't get the choice or the alternative is to get them from the ticket office/despenser from the Nou Camp itself. All you need to take is the your card which you bought the tickets with and your passports. Probably best to print a copy of the receipt you get when buying the tickets. The website will give more information.