Rangers Chat Live Phone In

Dunny_01

I thought I would stick a wee post up, as I am a great admirer of the boys on Rangers chat.com

The difference from months ago is night and day, good wee panel of talkers, mostly talking about everything Rangers,

They deserve great credit, and I think in future times, Threads like this will be at the top of forums at this time of night.

ITs on right now live 9pm til 10pm and if you cant listen, click on the Archives and have a listen. I have phoned in a few times, and i have never called any these things before, but its an excellent show and some great characters.

Rangers phone in better than watching Eastenders, have a listen and let the boys what you think !!! I wouldnt post this to glorify another site but the boys are very good and they give RangersMedia a big shout out all the time !!!!

http://www.rangerschat.com

Thanks Dunny, having a wee listen.

Aye Dunny it's good, I listen to the archives every couple of nights. It's better than when it started, it's matured and well worth a listen!

if you listen to last nights last 15 mins i phoned in kiddin on a was the proddie pope, lolol the things ye day !

listened when it first went live, just not my cup of tea. Was just loud swearing, very little about our club

NJS............ Thats why I posted on here mate, because its some change from before........ALL Rangers....... The language still bad from 1 member hahaha he has self proclaimed tourettes..........

PS By the way im no Rangerschat.com 's manager hahaha just giving an opinion on it !!

NJS............ Thats why I posted on here mate, because its some change from before........ALL Rangers....... The language still bad from 1 member hahaha he has self proclaimed tourettes..........

PS By the way im no Rangerschat.com 's manager hahaha just giving an opinion on it !!

Will maybe give it a listen tomorrow, wont do any harm and might be surprised I guess

How much they paying you Dunny ? :lol:

hahahaha they couldnae afford me !!! Ive listened since day 1, all the characters when it started like Limmy thru to Ian now, they were all good had theyre different opinions, the show is now all Rangers and full of opinion, it makes me laugh and go mental sometimes but thats what its all about !!

Thanks for the mention Dunny.

Sorry if my language ofends, but hey ho.

We are trying to give Rangers supporters a platform to air their views, but unfortunately we do not get a lot of callers other than a gallant few like youself Dunny and Larkie. (and occasionally the inimitable Lord Trevelyan)

We try to give about 80% of the content to Rangers subject matter, but some nights are slow news wise.

We shall endeavour to keep improving and are always open to callers.

I listed from about 9:20 after seeing Dunny's post. I enjoyed it, and will listen again, my only worry is that it might become addictive.

I've got (shit-fuck-bastard-cunt) Tourette’s Syndrome and I just (fuck-cow-slut-bastard-fuck) wondered if I'd be able to phone in one (shit-slut-whore-bastard-fuck-wank) night?

Thanks for the mention Dunny.

Sorry if my language ofends, but hey ho.

We are trying to give Rangers supporters a platform to air their views, but unfortunately we do not get a lot of callers other than a gallant few like youself Dunny and Larkie. (and occasionally the inimitable Lord Trevelyan)

We try to give about 80% of the content to Rangers subject matter, but some nights are slow news wise.

We shall endeavour to keep improving and are always open to callers.

Just listened to the show for the first time tonight,some good points raised, will be listening again. Btw is"Hey Ho" the new bleep button? :D

I listed from about 9:20 after seeing Dunny's post. I enjoyed it, and will listen again, my only worry is that it might become addictive.

Mate im exactly the same, I added Rangers chat to my home screen on my iphone, so if im working i can tune in at 9pm hahahaha i had the bug for months